ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Are you using Instagram for business

Postby Chameli » 13 Jan 2018, 04:38

people use instagram for social networking though image share. However, instagram can also be used for business purpose. If you have a lot of followers and are an influencer on instagram, you can even use your account to advertise and make money.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
 
Posts: 3,906
Reputation: 281
ForumCoin: 116

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby aecel » 22 Jan 2018, 03:00

I don't have many followers on Instagram I only use it to follow my favorites celebrities. Yes, you can use Instagram for your businesses if you have lots of followers.
  • 0

User avatar
aecel
 
Posts: 3,140
Reputation: 106
ForumCoin: 11

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby augusta » 22 Jan 2018, 06:20

Well,I'm using my instagram to advertised my affiliate products I'm.yet to start selling products
  • 0

User avatar
augusta
 
Posts: 6,126
Reputation: 287
ForumCoin: 211

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby Mr Amugune » 22 Jan 2018, 06:24

I never saw instagram as a money generating site. Thanks for the enlightenment.
  • 0

Mr Amugune
 
Posts: 60
Reputation: 4
ForumCoin: 49

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby aecel » 22 Jan 2018, 14:12

Mr Amugune wrote:I never saw instagram as a money generating site. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Some celebrities use Instagram to advertise some products. If you have many followers ads will come to you and they will pay you for posting and promoting their products from your Instagram accounts.
  • 0

User avatar
aecel
 
Posts: 3,140
Reputation: 106
ForumCoin: 11

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby Chameli » 22 Jan 2018, 20:17

aecel wrote:
Mr Amugune wrote:I never saw instagram as a money generating site. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Some celebrities use Instagram to advertise some products. If you have many followers ads will come to you and they will pay you for posting and promoting their products from your Instagram accounts.

Thank you for adding value to the thread by explaining how it works. I am a new user on Instagram. I need to build a large fan following first.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
 
Posts: 3,906
Reputation: 281
ForumCoin: 116

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby aecel » 23 Jan 2018, 12:24

Chameli wrote:
aecel wrote:
Mr Amugune wrote:I never saw instagram as a money generating site. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Some celebrities use Instagram to advertise some products. If you have many followers ads will come to you and they will pay you for posting and promoting their products from your Instagram accounts.

Thank you for adding value to the thread by explaining how it works. I am a new user on Instagram. I need to build a large fan following first.

Good luck hope you get many followers. If you have lots of friends on Facebook it will be easier for you to have followers on Instagram because you can add followers from your Facebook friends.
  • 0

User avatar
aecel
 
Posts: 3,140
Reputation: 106
ForumCoin: 11

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby Chameli » 23 Jan 2018, 21:45

You can connect with your facebook friends on instagram because importing friends is easy. If you are using popular hash tags, building audience and followers become easy.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
 
Posts: 3,906
Reputation: 281
ForumCoin: 116

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby ruthmongare » 24 Jan 2018, 14:58

Instagram can serve the same purpose as Facebook and it can work pretty cool mostly for advertisers.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 3,795
Reputation: 101
ForumCoin: 537

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby cmoneyspinner » 24 Jan 2018, 18:30

I have written a detailed article about my plans to utilize Instagram.
I do plan to use it for my work-at-home business projects.

Social Media Management : Instagram : A Beginning and Future Plans
https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=19874

Everything is proceeding according to plan. :D
  • 0

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 5,572
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 6
Reputation: 1760
ForumCoin: 31

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby Rational Mind » 25 Jan 2018, 00:14

I have an instagram account, however, I am not using it for business. I do not have many followers.
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
 
Posts: 3,744
Reputation: 331
ForumCoin: 36

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby tusziget » 02 Feb 2018, 06:38

Well,I have seen some Instagram accounts with a huge amount of followers,and I think those Instagram accounts can be very well monetized.
  • 1

User avatar
tusziget
 
Posts: 6,672
Reputation: 201
ForumCoin: 544

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby augusta » 02 Feb 2018, 07:23

yea,business will only strive better with good amount of followers on instagram, I think building mine though.
  • 0

User avatar
augusta
 
Posts: 6,126
Reputation: 287
ForumCoin: 211

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby shaan228 » 02 Feb 2018, 07:27

I am not on instagram and i think its really useful for business
  • 1

User avatar
shaan228
 
Posts: 380
Reputation: 23
ForumCoin: 473

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby Chameli » 02 Feb 2018, 22:15

tusziget wrote:Well,I have seen some Instagram accounts with a huge amount of followers,and I think those Instagram accounts can be very well monetized.

If you want to make money from instagram, you need a huge fan following. Once you build a large followers, you will become an influencer, when you are an influencer you can attract advertisers.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
 
Posts: 3,906
Reputation: 281
ForumCoin: 116

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'