*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Forum Vs. Blogs

Postby Rational Mind » 02 Mar 2018, 00:14

Forum and blogs are different platforms and these platforms need different skills. For blogs you have to publish a good lenght post and for forum you get content from members and short post of 3-4 lines will be fine.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Postby ahmedo24 » 02 Mar 2018, 05:21

It indeed time consuming but easy to set than blogs, so I prefer forums to blog but when it comes to being specific blog is an option

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby wood20 » 02 Mar 2018, 06:18

I have a blog but i dont post on it because i dont earn on it and blogging ie more easier

wood20

ForumCoin: 82

Postby Chameli » 13 Mar 2018, 17:44

wood20 wrote:I have a blog but i dont post on it because i dont earn on it and blogging ie more easier

Your statement is confusing. If you are not posting on your blog, how will you earn? You need to post regularly and generate traffic. You need traffic to earn.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby kaphokz » 16 Mar 2018, 02:43

I don't have any one of it. But I wanted to have a blog. Many people said that blog can earn many money

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby Chameli » 16 Mar 2018, 20:37

kaphokz wrote:I don't have any one of it. But I wanted to have a blog. Many people said that blog can earn many money

You can make money from forums as well as blogs, however, you need high traffic to make money

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 29 Apr 2018, 00:46

kaphokz wrote:I don't have any one of it. But I wanted to have a blog. Many people said that blog can earn many money

I have a blog and I do not make a lot of money. In order to earn from blog you need high volumn traffic, something like 10K real visors per day.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby johnywalker » 07 May 2018, 10:14

I know nothing related to forum or blg management. However, I have experience with using forums as a member. It is easy to interact on forum because the posts are short.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby tusziget » 11 May 2018, 18:37

It depends on which you have more success.I prefer being active mostly on forums.I would like to be an active blogger as well,but it is not that easy,to have natural traffic on your blogs.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 May 2018, 02:06

I just joined 3 new forums this year. I am having a really good experience with forums. But I wouldn't give up my blogs and I encourage others who have blogs to keep maintaining their blogs too.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby fistsworn » 12 May 2018, 11:14

I had both, never took off or anytihng. Was just learning to use stuff. [BB, Html and those things]
beeing empty I didn't had much trouble, but the Blog was much easier.
I immagine the forum get's harder to manage when people do actually come in.

The Blog also had a lot more usefull free tools online to automize most processes.
However I am talking 10 years ago, didn't kept up so I don't actually know if the Forum tools got as good as the Blog ones

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 53

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 May 2018, 20:55

@fistsworn - I don't think I could ever manage a forum. I like participating in forums though. I do enjoy my blogging efforts but would like to earn more from my blog monetization efforts.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby BernadineGarcia » 13 May 2018, 03:02

i prefer forum cause its fun

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Postby Paul0000 » 13 May 2018, 06:11

I have a blog. For me, I prefer forums, I have realized that it is easier to do forum posting unlike blogging because I don't know the strategies when it comes to blogging. I love forum posting because I could help other people to solve their problems when they post something significant problems in forums.

Paul0000

ForumCoin: 126

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 May 2018, 18:19

I agree with you metstrock before one can clearly state the one which is better, you must have operate the two forums especially as an admin

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News