*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How many ads per page ?

Postby Chameli » 30 Mar 2018, 21:12

Recently, I launched my blog. I have three ad units inside my blog posts, one on the header and another in the side bar. Normaly I use five ad units.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 05 Apr 2018, 16:36

I think three ad units on the home page, one on the header, one on the side bar and one on the footer, will be the most appropriate.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 13 Apr 2018, 17:42

I think 3-5 ad units for page is good. One on the header, another on the footer, two inside the content and the final one on the side bar.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Apr 2018, 23:23

Having more ads on your website does not mean you are making more money. many ads in a page will actually clutter your website. The best strategy is ti use a couple of ad networks and have one ad for network

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Apr 2018, 20:41

Yugocean wrote:I got google adsense via second party, we do not always need to apply first, and then google will put ads as it likes.

Does it mean that it is Google that determines the number of ads per page or the site owner?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Rational Mind » 17 Apr 2018, 15:12

ahmedo24 wrote:
Yugocean wrote:I got google adsense via second party, we do not always need to apply first, and then google will put ads as it likes.

Does it mean that it is Google that determines the number of ads per page or the site owner?

It is a site owner who determines the number of ad units on website. It is upto the site owner to decide on how many ad units he wants in his website

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Chameli » 11 Jun 2018, 06:57

They say you can use upto 10 ad units per page. However, using many ads does not mean you are earning more money.

Chameli
Banned

Postby augusta » 12 Jun 2018, 13:10

i place just two ads now per page and it okay to me that way,I shouldn't jampack the site with too much ad banners per page

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby nick254 » 12 Jun 2018, 13:32

Each and every page will have 2-3 ads. If we go by factor 2: the login.php will have 2 ads, the blog1.php will also have 2 ads and so on to the last page in the web server.

Obviously you do not expect a visitor to click on an ad on the login.php , you have to show them throughout as they navigate. This is a typical explanation of the "remind them even if they know".

nick254
Banned

ForumCoin: 62

Postby Rational Mind » 12 Jun 2018, 22:01

augusta wrote:i place just two ads now per page and it okay to me that way,I shouldn't jampack the site with too much ad banners per page

Too many banner ads are not good, however, if you have long content you can incorporate three ad units withing your bog post.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby jackchun » 13 Jun 2018, 02:56

I would like to place some bitcoin ads and earn bitcoin, not much strict

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Rational Mind » 08 Jul 2018, 23:50

jackchun wrote:I would like to place some bitcoin ads and earn bitcoin, not much strict

Have you teied mellow ads. It is a bitcoin avertising ad netwotk. I tried but was rejected.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby jackchun » 10 Jul 2018, 03:14

you need to have a facuet to get approved by mellow ads

jackchun

Postby Chameli » 10 Jul 2018, 16:18

jackchun wrote:you need to have a facuet to get approved by mellow ads

I know about mellow ads even though I have never tried this ad network. I did not realize that you need faucet to use this ad network.

Chameli
Banned

Postby jackchun » 12 Jul 2018, 02:11

maybe it doesn't need facuet for this ad network, but it is totally not worth to use it then

jackchun

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News