ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Why Facebook is better...

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2017, 04:46

Yes,there some similarities,but also differences between Facebook and the forums.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 619

Postby aecel » 27 Dec 2017, 09:56

For me, Facebook is much better than other social media platform because it's for the masses. It has lots of features. I can send a message without charging any fees. In my country, you can use Facebook with free data.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Chameli » 27 Mar 2018, 20:05

facebook is better than forums because facebook is world's largest social networking site and world's third largest site in terms of traffic.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 177

Postby cmoneyspinner » 28 Mar 2018, 00:43

So with the scandal that's being reported in the news about Zuckerberg not protecting people's privacy, etc., do any of you have plans to jump on the "Delete Facebook" bandwagon?

Be a pioneer – delete Facebook
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/27/pioneer-delete-facebook-addiction-social-life

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 588

Postby cinderella » 28 Mar 2018, 03:15

I can't say it is better. I would say, it depends on the purpose. For me, since my purpose is basically to earn, I would prefer a forum. When it comes to getting referrals for my other sites, I can rely on both. For the promotion of contents, it is Facebook. For instant messaging Facebook is reliable.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,095

Postby Kei » 29 Mar 2018, 05:50

I think that having the forum 2.0 which would be a hybrid of social media and a typical forum is the best thing I've heard today. I can only imagine how awesome it would be.

Face book is the most relaxing site you can be on. You can share experiences and also respond to anybody and everybody. You can have friends as well as your business there. Imagine if incentives were to be added to it.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 605

Postby dominique » 31 Mar 2018, 17:50

The current scandle with facebook will pass on. facebook is so strong that it cannot be knocked down, unless zuckerberg decides to discontinue the service.

dominique

ForumCoin: 179

Postby sprit2017 » 31 Mar 2018, 19:54

I use Facebook in my free time. I write on forums because I want to earn. Both are good for me. But I like Facebook more. I read what I need to read. I can learn new thing, there are lots of interesting articles. I also can learn on a forum, but Facebook is better for me.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 57

Postby riddy09 » 09 Apr 2018, 02:49

Facebook is for my personal use, nothing more. The disadvantages of Facebook nowadays are prone to identity theft because your Facebook, by default, is public. Fake news everywhere and fake profiles as well as Facebook page.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 118

Postby anorona » 09 Apr 2018, 03:59

facebook is better thn forums because it has a very wide range of members. There is not much limitations on posting and the rules is not that much strict. Plus you can enjoy the convenience of speaking with your native language.

anorona

ForumCoin: 386

Postby Chameli » 10 Apr 2018, 16:20

riddy09 wrote:Facebook is for my personal use, nothing more. The disadvantages of Facebook nowadays are prone to identity theft because your Facebook, by default, is public. Fake news everywhere and fake profiles as well as Facebook page.

You can set privacy option to friends or friends of friends, instead of public. You also avoid sharing your personal information, exact location or contact number.

Chameli

Postby sprit2017 » 16 Jul 2018, 10:52

I still use Facebook. I can see friends from highschool and I am in many interesting groups. Facebook is more personal to me, even if I writed about my problems on forum. What I posted on forums it's available worldwide, and on Facebook only my friends can see my discussions.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 57

Postby Chameli » 17 Jul 2018, 01:02

The number of users on FB makes it the best platform for social media marketing.

Chameli

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News