*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

captchas and recaptchas

Postby anorona » 01 Nov 2017, 10:50

I wonder why catpchas and recaptchas are not working properly on my phone, do you know what could be the reason for it? please help, i need for some bitcoin sites to claim, I am using ios, anybody here encountered the same problem?

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Banner Ad

Re: captchas and recaptchas

Postby mildredtabitha » 01 Nov 2017, 11:00

anorona wrote:I wonder why catpchas and recaptchas are not working properly on my phone, do you know what could be the reason for it? please help, i need for some bitcoin sites to claim, I am using ios, anybody here encountered the same problem?

If they used to work before, then you should clear cache and load again.
I use an android phone amd captchas that request to type words are the only ones that are supported.

I would also like to know which version of phone can support all captchas*

mildredtabitha

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 2

Postby amitkokiladitya » 01 Nov 2017, 12:48

Did you try restarting your phone. Sometimes all of the ohones start behaving weird . Restarting them is the best resort which can solve a lot of issues.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby augusta » 01 Nov 2017, 15:15

Have you been using this phone before on the site because some sites are not mobile friendly, if you have then you can clear your cache and history, if it doesn't still work try restarting your phone after putting it off for some minutes?

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby ahmedo24 » 01 Nov 2017, 20:27

Mine works but sometimes I feel it a deliberate act that some sites will make you to keep retyping a capthca continuously

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby anorona » 02 Nov 2017, 00:22

it is working before, I have tried restarting it but still it is nit working :(

anorona

Postby tusziget » 02 Nov 2017, 05:44

Yes,many members have encountered the same thing ,when they tried to resolve captchas on thier Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies faucets.I think,that that the motive is their system must be updated or they have to do something about it.We have to wait,till they resolve the issue with the captchas.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby huggy212 » 03 Nov 2017, 06:57

anorona wrote:I wonder why catpchas and recaptchas are not working properly on my phone, do you know what could be the reason for it? please help, i need for some bitcoin sites to claim, I am using ios, anybody here encountered the same problem?

Just go refresh your page whenever your are having problem with captchas. You can also try to change the verification method by pressing something on the right side of the captcha itself.

huggy212

ForumCoin: 372

Postby liah33 » 03 Nov 2017, 07:28

I hate solving captchas and recaptchas its a little bit time consuming!

liah33

ForumCoin: 81

Postby hanutahir » 03 Nov 2017, 13:39

Yes i also face the same problem on my phone. Captchas don't work on phone. I guess maybe captchas are not mobile friendly.

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 313

Postby anorona » 04 Nov 2017, 00:15

Hi guys, thanks for your suggestions, it is all working now. I was able to collect on faucets again through solving captchas. some said it was google that had some issues on captchas

anorona

Postby tusziget » 04 Nov 2017, 06:37

ahmedo24 wrote:Mine works but sometimes I feel it a deliberate act that some sites will make you to keep retyping a capthca continuously

I feel the same way too.Maybe this way we will stay longer on the site.Now,the catchas are working fine on my sites.The captchas are easy to resolve and they are accepted at first try.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby malot12 » 04 Nov 2017, 07:08

As I engage captchas trying to earn, it seems took forever, doesn't work much on phone so I can't play captchas without using wifi for data will not work too. and i need to solve thousands of captchas to earn so I stop.

malot12

ForumCoin: 64

Postby ahmedo24 » 05 Nov 2017, 13:44

malot12 wrote:As I engage captchas trying to earn, it seems took forever, doesn't work much on phone so I can't play captchas without using wifi for data will not work too. and i need to solve thousands of captchas to earn so I stop.

Solving only captcha to earn is not profitable in any way and it meant for newbie in online so if you are patient you may earn but certainly not an encouraging way

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby anorona » 08 Nov 2017, 03:48

malot12 wrote:As I engage captchas trying to earn, it seems took forever, doesn't work much on phone so I can't play captchas without using wifi for data will not work too. and i need to solve thousands of captchas to earn so I stop.

Those site are not worth it because the rate of pay is too low, and you will have to spend the whole day solving captcha just to earn for 1$.

anorona

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News