*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Joining Blog Hops

Postby Chameli » 08 Jan 2018, 21:47

I participate in blog commenting. However, when I am leaving comments, my main concern is to share my url. Even though the comments provide nofollow baclinks, I gain some traffic through these comments.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 04 Feb 2018, 00:14

I think creating a group of bloggers and regularly commenting on the fellow bloggers posts will generate comments and traffic on your blogs.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby jackchun » 04 Feb 2018, 01:22

dominique wrote:I think creating a group of bloggers and regularly commenting on the fellow bloggers posts will generate comments and traffic on your blogs.

But where can i find blogs to comment ? I found many need to get approved or many are unable to comment...

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Shellyann36 » 05 Aug 2018, 00:36

jackchun wrote:
dominique wrote:I think creating a group of bloggers and regularly commenting on the fellow bloggers posts will generate comments and traffic on your blogs.

But where can i find blogs to comment ? I found many need to get approved or many are unable to comment...

Search on Facebook for bloghopping communities. There are a few there to join. The purpose is to get traffic and content in the way of replies to your posts. In return, you have to also do the same for the other members participating in the blog hop.

Shellyann36

ForumCoin: 105

Postby cmoneyspinner » 05 Aug 2018, 02:49

I have taken part in blog hops. It was not a fruitful effort. That could just be me. I see people still doing it. I joined some Facebook groups to share my blog posts.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Chameli » 05 Aug 2018, 02:56

I have joined blog hops in the past. In my experience, most of the people who participate on blog hops are only concerned about their own website. They don't even reciprocate.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby jackchun » 05 Aug 2018, 03:03

what is blog hop ? is it a revenue sharing site ? what difference with normal blog ?

jackchun

Postby arunima » 05 Aug 2018, 06:04

I am hearing of this Bloghop for the first time. I have a blog but I have not been so active on it off late. I want to go back to it in an active way and would like to promote it and even think of monetizing it. I would like to know more about it and it's benefits.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby jackchun » 06 Aug 2018, 02:13

in beermoneyforum, you can get visitors for your sites by spending your bmf coin

jackchun

Postby Rational Mind » 07 Aug 2018, 23:31

jackchun wrote:in beermoneyforum, you can get visitors for your sites by spending your bmf coin

When I was active on BMF, I tried this feature, however, the result was not very good, I mean I did not find many people interested in visiting my blog and website.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby jackchun » 09 Aug 2018, 03:29

I agree they will stop after they finish the tasks and you paid them

jackchun

Postby Kei » 09 Aug 2018, 06:27

Shellyann36 wrote:
augusta wrote:Well I think it helps to an extent at least when you drop comments with your link in tow at least some persons would want to.check out your blog though the traffic wouldn't be much at least one still gain some.

Most blogs automatically wanted your email and blog address/web address automatically. I did notice that quite a few of the blog hops specifically state that you cannot leave a link with the comment.

yes. most blogs want to collect your address as a sort of membership. So for them, you will need to be somehow linked to them before you can share your links with them. like a win win thing.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Rational Mind » 16 Aug 2018, 18:32

If you are a part of a bloggers' group, it helps you. However, in my experience most of the people are only interested on sharing contents, they do not even check your blog.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby johnywalker » 01 Sep 2018, 13:55

If you have a blog or publish online, joining blog hops will help you because you can exchange comments and views.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News