*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Business Website

Postby Chameli » 17 Jan 2018, 21:20

ruthmongare wrote:Create your own business website in minutes!It is easy and free!Start now:www.webbiy.com

The url you have used here is wrong. It is weebly.com. Weebly is a free website builder.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 27 Jan 2018, 23:07

weebly is a website builder and a free blogging platform. You have two options to use, the free version, the paid version. The paid versison cost around $4 every month, you will get a customan domain by paying this fees.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 11 Jun 2018, 07:00

You need a domain and hosting plan to build a business website. Free website builders are no good.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby anyona54 » 16 Jun 2018, 04:39

Well I got a domain name, the free one from them. The process was rather easy as compared to wordpress. My only worry is I can not search it in google, no results in google, any problem, or it does not work like blogger?

anyona54
Banned

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 141

Postby Rational Mind » 16 Jun 2018, 17:34

anyona54 wrote:Well I got a domain name, the free one from them. The process was rather easy as compared to wordpress. My only worry is I can not search it in google, no results in google, any problem, or it does not work like blogger?

where did you get a free domain? many web hosts provide you a free domain name if you pay for their hosting. Do you have a website associated with your domain?

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Jun 2018, 05:20

I advise you go for paid domain and hosting plan most the Free ones do have limitations

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Rational Mind » 17 Jun 2018, 21:04

The best way to build a business website is buy a hosting plan that also offer free domains. I recommend iPage. You can get a domain for free if you buy iPage hosting. It cost around $3 per month.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby darkthorn » 17 Jun 2018, 21:42

For what I see on the website there is no free plan, I believe what they offer is a trial like 1st month free. The standard plan is quite affordable but does not give you much stuff. My experience in the past taught me that if you have a business you should not go for this type of sites because sooner or later you end up having to pay for certain features that are not available in the free offers.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby Rational Mind » 08 Jul 2018, 23:47

darkthorn wrote:For what I see on the website there is no free plan, I believe what they offer is a trial like 1st month free. The standard plan is quite affordable but does not give you much stuff. My experience in the past taught me that if you have a business you should not go for this type of sites because sooner or later you end up having to pay for certain features that are not available in the free offers.

That's true free website builder like weebly, wix, simple site etc have limitation. Instead of such website builder use wordpress content management system, which is free and you can build amazing website with wordpress.

Rational Mind
Banned

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News