*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Have a Website?

Postby Rational Mind » 25 Aug 2018, 23:25

cmoneyspinner wrote:What I don't get is all you people who say you have a website or a blog, why don't you add the link to your FC profile? It's free! When you add the link a little world or globe shows up on your profile. See @oldbuddy or me as an example.

and also me. I have added website to my profile link. This is a good feature from FC for creating backlink.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Postby johnywalker » 30 Aug 2018, 08:15

I do not have a website, however, creating an online store is my dream. I have not thought about the niche yet, however, I want a website where I will sell things directly to the customers.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Rational Mind » 01 Sep 2018, 16:49

johnywalker wrote:I do not have a website, however, creating an online store is my dream. I have not thought about the niche yet, however, I want a website where I will sell things directly to the customers.

What's stopping you from creating your website? It does not cost you much. If you know how to use wordpress website, you can easily create a website. You can even use woocommerce plugin to create ecommerce site on wordpress.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Jeanette2091 » 09 Sep 2018, 09:08

Yes, I have my own website that I'm working on every day. I love making websites because I think it is fun to make the codes.

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Abigael » 10 Sep 2018, 06:01

I don't own any website currently but I know I will one day.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby JASPREET » 10 Sep 2018, 08:47

I don't and have no plans but you never know what the future has in store for all of us.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby johnywalker » 14 Sep 2018, 15:39

dominique wrote:
johnywalker wrote:I do not have a website, however, creating an online store is my dream. I have not thought about the niche yet, however, I want a website where I will sell things directly to the customers.

What's stopping you from creating your website? It does not cost you much. If you know how to use wordpress website, you can easily create a website. You can even use woocommerce plugin to create ecommerce site on wordpress.

wordpress is cheap to get started. However, wordpress is not the best CMS for an ecommerce site.

johnywalker
Banned

Postby A K Rao » 14 Sep 2018, 19:26

oldbuddy wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:I don't have a website yet, to have a website one must have things to do on it, it requires lots of commitment too

This is actually not true. I have one I do almost nothing on and it keeps dumping money into my bank account anyway. That is called Passive Income.

But we all want to know what you do there and how you are dumping the money like that in the bank through that site with out doing anything there? Why don't you let the cat be out of your bag dear friend? ;) :lol:

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby kat82 » 09 Oct 2018, 15:37

I have websites. The sole purpose of these websites is sharing information to the seekers. Additionally, I make some money which helps me keep moving and life going on.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Netherrealmer » 10 Oct 2018, 09:35

I have a website but I don't plan making any new one. Owning and making an App is the future. Websites are dying.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Rational Mind » 10 Oct 2018, 22:30

apps are the future, that's true, however, this does not mean websites are dying. You can still create apps for your website and benefit from both, the website and apps.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby mrki444 » 21 Oct 2018, 08:05

I have my website where you can watch movies for free.

You can check it here : http://movielinks.ml/

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby johnywalker » 14 Nov 2018, 10:45

dominique wrote:

Time.
I just don't have time. I work full time Monday to Friday. ON the weekends, I am busy with my chores and I do not have spare time to work on my dream projects.

johnywalker
Banned

Postby gugun21 » 14 Nov 2018, 10:55

I have a facebook website.. THat's all I have.. Otherwise, I am a poor person.. :shifty:

gugun21

ForumCoin: 243

Postby mrki444 » 14 Nov 2018, 19:51

I created a new one.

sportindex.cf --> Live sport streams

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.