New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Between money forum and blogging

Postby rievilla » 16 May 2018, 07:40

This money forum is easier to do. Sharing your intelligence on something is more having a fulfillment as if you have been teaching in real life. I never tried blogging but i think for now i will be into money forum.

rievilla
Banned

ForumCoin: 1

Postby augusta » 21 May 2018, 15:19

I like money forum better, we get compensated for our contributions no matter how little and we share our knowledge

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby suny » 21 May 2018, 16:31

I have stopped almost all writing work for last couple of months as I am not feeling like writing anywhere on any site for time being. Maybe once I am back to my workplace and not in as lazy mood as I am right now, I will try blogging and writing again. For time being I am visiting only forums and couple of surveys but nothing else.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 198

Postby Chameli » 21 May 2018, 20:22

Blogging is more profitable in the long run however money forums give immediate profits.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 22 May 2018, 18:05

As for now I am more concentrated on my article site. I have a small group of writers publishing on my site. I plan to compensate these writers

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby ahmedo24 » 23 May 2018, 20:43

I don't think so, cos the admins are also earning cos if they don't make profit, even little it won't be economical running the forum

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby Chameli » 02 Jun 2018, 09:40

I have started posting on an article site. The site is owned by a FC member. I hope to publish articles regularly.

Chameli
Banned

Postby cinderella » 02 Jun 2018, 12:17

dominique wrote:As for now I am more concentrated on my article site. I have a small group of writers publishing on my site. I plan to compensate these writers

How was site's traffic during the first few days going on? I hope you could gain more revenue from your site. Do you still edit the submitted contents of your members before publishing?

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 375

Postby augusta » 03 Jun 2018, 05:13

Chameli wrote:Blogging is more profitable in the long run however money forums give immediate profits.
Chameli wrote:Blogging is more profitable in the long run however money forums give immediate profits.

I totally agree with you,posting on forums gives immediate profit but it can't be as good as Blogging which better profit in the long run.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby kahl39 » 03 Jun 2018, 05:46

I kind of agree. But in the long run blogging could be much better. I am not a good authority though.

kahl39

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Postby Rational Mind » 03 Jun 2018, 16:22

I will suggest to choose blogging instead of money forums. You might be earning instant money with money forums, however, blogging will generate residual income.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 14 Jun 2018, 09:52

These days money forums are not working for me. Most of the forums where I was active on postloop and the forum wheel are gone.

Chameli
Banned

Postby doo554 » 14 Jun 2018, 11:40

Money forums attract more people very easily because they will earn. Whereas in blogging you have to have quality articles that will attract, failure to which, you may even lack any visitor in your site.

Also with blogs there are many of them and a visitor only needs one to be satisfied. Thus the chances of yours being the best is very little. The more the forums, the better as members can join unlimited forums to earn more, yours will have a great chance to attract more just by increasing the pay more than others.

doo554
Banned

ForumCoin: 71

Postby easter86 » 14 Jun 2018, 14:44

Starting a money forum is like starting a bank and giving loans immediately to new members. While blogging now is like starting a bank and not allowing any member access any loan.

Obviously all investors will lead happily to the bank that is giving easy loans. Therefore earning would be better in a forum as it will attract many people.

easter86
Banned

ForumCoin: 60

Postby Amans1234 » 14 Jun 2018, 14:56

ahmedo24 wrote:Base on little experience I had online I am more convinced that online money forum is more easier to get traffic and it makes you earn more as a owner because you don't need to stress your self for traffic since you share revenue with your visitor. What your view on this?

But still, you are in charge of your work whether it is forum or blogging site.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 203

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News