*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Between money forum and blogging

Postby Rational Mind » 05 Apr 2018, 16:37

I started working online with a purpose of having my own blog and earning from my blog. I worked on random site because I wanted to have some funds to get started with my blog

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Postby Chameli » 08 Apr 2018, 22:10

When I learned there is money to be made in the virtual world, I started working online. My first adventure was PTC site. Then I moved on to HYIP programs. Then I found more stable way of making money, i.e writing on forums of working on writing jobs on freelance sites.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Apr 2018, 22:21

I do not blog every day, I post on forums every day. I earn money for forum posting, I am yet to make money on my blog.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Chameli » 13 Apr 2018, 17:33

I will choose to do both as I make money from working on earning site where as having a blog and maintaining the blog will nurse my desire to become a blogger

Chameli
Banned

Postby augusta » 16 Apr 2018, 13:15

I think money forum is a lot easier to operate, one wouldn't need to stress for profit as indicated by you and users will contribute wisely than blogs

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Pradhan » 16 Apr 2018, 14:39

Both of the money forum and blogs are good for me.I can learn and earn for the money forum.This is very good for all.I personally like it.The blog is own asset.The Blog is not only assets but also Fixed assets.I can use it all the time.I hope I get the success of my hardship.There is no chance of neglecting blogs. :thumbup:

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Postby Rational Mind » 17 Apr 2018, 15:21

It is really hard to make money through your blog, however, it is easy to make money through paid to post forums. If you have language and writing skills and you follow the rules of the forums where you are posting.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Chameli » 20 Apr 2018, 20:27

As for now I am concentrating on balancing blogging and money forums. I use money forums to make money and I regularly post on my blog. Blog posting is a kind of investment because I am sure someday I will make some money.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 04 May 2018, 07:36

Ever since I began working online, my primary focus was on joining a lot of sites and making a lot of money. However, of late I have been trying to switch to blogging. I have launched a blogging platform for people who want to make money by publishing articles.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby johnywalker » 06 May 2018, 05:26

I don't have a blog, and I am limited to only money forums. It is an easy way to earn money by posting on forums.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby cinderella » 07 May 2018, 20:16

I love doing both. I am a member of several forums and I like the idea of interacting with other members. We learn new things and we can share whatever ideas that we may have. I also blog using a third party site and currently, this is my main source of online income. But I want to have my own blog so even with a very limited knowledge, I decided to start. The good thing about having our own blog is that we can use our own design and implement our own strategies.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby cmoneyspinner » 08 May 2018, 03:13

I wish I had known about forums years ago when I first started trying to make money online. What happened with me was my daughter suggested blogging to enhance my affiliate marketing websites. That was the beginning of my struggles.

Then I found an online writing site that let me my publish first article. I got bit by the writing bug, but didn't know what to do next. A friend sent me an eMail that had a link to HUBPages. I signed up and starting earning, From there I went to Squidoo and made money. Then Google made changes to the search engine and the earnings decreased and some of the sites shut down ... blah blah blah. It was a mess!

Other sites like Bubblews came and went.

I tried Tsu. Do y'all remember the Tsu social network? Some folks called it Tsu nation. That site was supposed to be like Facebook only you earn money from your social activity. Yeah right. First it started having fights with Facebook. The owners claimed they got it all straightened out. Shortly after that It disappeared!

The Bubblews bubble BURST! Tried to find other sites that were similar. Ended up at MyLot. It was there that a friend directed me to Forum Coin. I could hear a chorus singing praises. Hallelujah! :lol:

FINALLY!! A forum that pays!! I started my online journey back in 2007. I joined this forum in 2017. Only took me 10 years to figure it out! From here I joined other forums. But this forum gets the credit for getting me started.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby johnywalker » 11 May 2018, 01:18

cmoneyspinner wrote:I wish I had known about forums years ago when I first started trying to make money online. What happened with me was my daughter suggested blogging to enhance my affiliate marketing websites. That was the beginning of my struggles.

Then I found an online writing site that let me my publish first article. I got bit by the writing bug, but didn't know what to do next. A friend sent me an eMail that had a link to HUBPages. I signed up and starting earning, From there I went to Squidoo and made money. Then Google made changes to the search engine and the earnings decreased and some of the sites shut down ... blah blah blah. It was a mess!

Other sites like Bubblews came and went.

I tried Tsu. Do y'all remember the Tsu social network? Some folks called it Tsu nation. That site was supposed to be like Facebook only you earn money from your social activity. Yeah right. First it started having fights with Facebook. The owners claimed they got it all straightened out. Shortly after that It disappeared!

The Bubblews bubble BURST! Tried to find other sites that were similar. Ended up at MyLot. It was there that a friend directed me to Forum Coin. I could hear a chorus singing praises. Hallelujah! :lol:

FINALLY!! A forum that pays!! I started my online journey back in 2007. I joined this forum in 2017. Only took me 10 years to figure it out! From here I joined other forums. But this forum gets the credit for getting me started.

making money online is my recent discovery. I have not heard of the sites, you mention. However, what I know is online money making sites are not stable. I did hear of hubpages a long time ago because I know people who publish on hubpages. It was a big news when hubpages acquired squidoo, however, now hubpages sold itself to maven.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby tusziget » 11 May 2018, 18:36

The online world is changing sometimes.So,you better have more earning options,and be aware when good earning new sites pop up,to be active on them as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Rational Mind » 16 May 2018, 07:04

Even though I have a blog, I was more into money forums until recently. Now that I have launched my own money making site I am trying to limit my presense on money forums.

Rational Mind
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News