New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Between money forum and blogging

Postby kat82 » 23 Oct 2018, 13:08

Money forum brings in quick cash as opposed to blogging which takes sometime to profit. Blogging needs a lot of efforts from the owner which isn't the case with forums. With forums, visitors are automatic since they want to post and on blogging, you strive and work hard

kat82

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 13

Postby Jaydon.thomas » 23 Oct 2018, 21:04

In my point of view it's better to own a blog than you holding a paid forum,because it takes a long time to earn in paid forum that's why we don't have mmuch-paidforums anymore

Jaydon.thomas

ForumCoin: 30

Postby a_jerobon » 29 Oct 2018, 06:42

I think forums have more traffic compared to blogs. Forums have few words that are easy to be read by people. That is why they are more preferred.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 615

Postby Chameli » 29 Oct 2018, 08:00

I am trying to strike a balance between blogging and earning site. My blog is for long term gain and earning sites for short term gain.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby augusta » 01 Nov 2018, 06:19

Nothing is ever easy especially when starting out. People we see smile today as forum owners and are making good money from the forum went through a lot to get there because they're still some forums that came and went in a flash so it about more hard work and dedication.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby Chameli » 02 Nov 2018, 13:20

augusta wrote:Nothing is ever easy especially when starting out. People we see smile today as forum owners and are making good money from the forum went through a lot to get there because they're still some forums that came and went in a flash so it about more hard work and dedication.

It is not easy to make money as a forum poster or a blogger. However, if you are concerned about quick cash, I think money forums give better opportunity.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 02 Nov 2018, 23:14

It depends on your priority. I have a day job, which means I already have an income source. Therefore, I do not have to work online just to make money. Yes, I can make money quickly on money forums compared to my blog, however, blogging is more rewarding.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby kat82 » 03 Nov 2018, 07:58

Bamidelewood wrote:Yes forum owners earn more money than another site owners cus it's the member's that are earning the admin money

I think this varies on the type of Forum and how big it is in addition to the different marketing options admins set for their forum. Forums like Black hat have a marketing category which requires payment in order for one to post in. To me, they earn lots out of this..

kat82

Postby ptrikha21 » 04 Nov 2018, 17:58

skysnap wrote:I'd say never trust any payment source. Most of the online payment sources die pretty much quickly. So work on skills and pivot from that.

Yes skills come in handy and then we can try various options.

--- 04 Nov 2018, 23:29 ---

Chameli wrote:I am trying to strike a balance between blogging and earning site. My blog is for long term gain and earning sites for short term gain.

Yes, this is a great strategy indeed!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 478

Postby Vinaya » 07 Nov 2018, 06:41

I started by writing on third party site, then participated on money forums. Now I am busy on my self hosted blogs.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby kat82 » 07 Nov 2018, 09:59

Vinaya wrote:I started by writing on third party site, then participated on money forums. Now I am busy on my self hosted blogs.

Cool success. The same happened to. I stated on free Hosted and am on self hosted custom domain names. However, I still visit earning sites and participate. Cool way to stay on track.

kat82

Postby johnywalker » 08 Nov 2018, 04:17

I am on money forums as well as a blogging site. It is financially satisfying to use money forums but it is more emotionally satisfying to blog.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby kat82 » 10 Nov 2018, 10:14

johnywalker wrote:I am on money forums as well as a blogging site. It is financially satisfying to use money forums but it is more emotionally satisfying to blog.

Sounds interesting. It all looks like on forums you don't toil much when it comes to creating content since users will do so. I got to find more about forums and may be consider it as a way to get started with double earnings.

kat82

Postby Vinaya » 13 Nov 2018, 10:16

kat82 wrote:
Vinaya wrote:I started by writing on third party site, then participated on money forums. Now I am busy on my self hosted blogs.

Cool success. The same happened to. I stated on free Hosted and am on self hosted custom domain names. However, I still visit earning sites and participate. Cool way to stay on track.

I did also try free blogs like wordpress and blogger. However, I deserted these blogs because I was earning more traffic on writing sites.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby johnywalker » 14 Nov 2018, 10:20

kat82 wrote:
johnywalker wrote:I am on money forums as well as a blogging site. It is financially satisfying to use money forums but it is more emotionally satisfying to blog.

Sounds interesting. It all looks like on forums you don't toil much when it comes to creating content since users will do so. I got to find more about forums and may be consider it as a way to get started with double earnings.

That's true. I do not have to work hard to create contents for a forum, however, if I want to write a blog post. I will have to spend at least 5 hours, researching, writing and editing.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News