ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Between money forum and blogging

Postby nicholas99 » 15 Jun 2018, 19:20

Having a money forum where you pay your visitors will attract huge traffic. Although all the traffic will cause you more income, it will also cause you more expenses as you have to pay all of them.

Owning a blog on the other hand will bring less traffic. The only good side is that you enjoy the full income that comes out, no shairing with your audience.

nicholas99
Banned

ForumCoin: 52

Postby dominique » 15 Jun 2018, 22:31

I have been posting on postloop and the forum wheel since a long time. However, these days there are a few forums available for me on these sites. Therefore, am more focused on blogging.

dominique

ForumCoin: 20

Postby Chameli » 28 Jul 2018, 14:06

These days I am not earning anything on money forums. I work on postloop and the forum wheel however, there are no forums on these sites. Therefore, I am spending more time on my blog.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 1,032

Postby dominique » 28 Jul 2018, 22:30

Chameli wrote:These days I am not earning anything on money forums. I work on postloop and the forum wheel however, there are no forums on these sites. Therefore, I am spending more time on my blog.

This sounds like me. I used to post on over a dozen forums every day, however, the forum where I post every day these days is FC,

dominique

Postby Chameli » 05 Aug 2018, 02:59

These days I am not doing blogging as well as money forum regularly. I do not feel like writing new post for my blog and no forums are available on postloop and the forum wheel.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 1,032

Postby rubesh777 » 05 Aug 2018, 08:53

I also accept your view forum site is more lucrative than owning a blog, if we have experiise with us

rubesh777

ForumCoin: 125

Postby ceci » 07 Aug 2018, 10:22

Forums only pay little money via posting, but the potential of a blog could be higher, say affiliate marketing, referral commission, etc.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 23

Postby David123 » 07 Aug 2018, 20:09

Hm...good question

David123
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby dominique » 09 Aug 2018, 23:22

ceci wrote:Forums only pay little money via posting, but the potential of a blog could be higher, say affiliate marketing, referral commission, etc.

You will earn from forums only when you are able to post. However, if you build blogs, you will earn many years to come.

dominique

Postby kingcool52 » 10 Aug 2018, 12:58

dominique wrote:
ceci wrote:Forums only pay little money via posting, but the potential of a blog could be higher, say affiliate marketing, referral commission, etc.

You will earn from forums only when you are able to post. However, if you build blogs, you will earn many years to come.

This. Unless of course, you own the forum but those can take ages before you start to make money. Blogs are definitely the best to make money.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 19

Postby materu » 10 Aug 2018, 16:12

Blogging is better than money forum.You earn mire with blogging since there are fewer forums to post on due to stiff competition.

materu

ForumCoin: 60

Postby arunima » 10 Aug 2018, 16:39

For a short term we might find forum posting more profitable as we get paid for each post. Earning from blogs needs a lot of effort and a good amount of time. But in longer run it might turn out more profitable and the initial investment of time and effort pays better.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 156

Postby cinderella » 12 Aug 2018, 20:49

Owning a blog could be far better than a forum. It can give you a passive income as long as you have quality posts. But you can gain more interaction with a forum because of the length of the post required are shorter. If you are planning to set up one, I think you can combine a blog and a forum.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 286

Postby Meryemm » 13 Aug 2018, 01:08

raaman wrote:
bestwriter wrote:I see good Ads on articules.com.

Thank you @bestwriter. Thank you very much for mentioning my site. Now it will enable more FCers to have a look at it.
By the way, to be frank, whether the ads I have put on my website are good or not, I do not know. Since I have not applied for adsense, I am applying all other alternatives. Whether they will be good or not, only time will tell.

What happened to your website?

Meryemm

ForumCoin: 153

Postby Kei » 13 Aug 2018, 06:22

cinderella wrote:Owning a blog could be far better than a forum. It can give you a passive income as long as you have quality posts. But you can gain more interaction with a forum because of the length of the post required are shorter. If you are planning to set up one, I think you can combine a blog and a forum.

Yes I think doing both is a good idea. You can gain momentum for your blog while doing forums and when it is fully erect, you can quit forums.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 591

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News