ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Between money forum and blogging

Postby ahmedo24 » 29 Aug 2017, 13:03

Base on little experience I had online I am more convinced that online money forum is more easier to get traffic and it makes you earn more as a owner because you don't need to stress your self for traffic since you share revenue with your visitor. What your view on this?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 168

Re: Between money forum and blogging

Postby peachpurple » 29 Aug 2017, 13:16

Sorry, cannot understand your point. Are you saying that earning money at forum sites are easier than writing own blog sites? ( such as wordpress or blogger dot com)

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 184

Postby skysnap » 29 Aug 2017, 13:20

I'd say never trust any payment source. Most of the online payment sources die pretty much quickly. So work on skills and pivot from that.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,246

Postby SUPERSINGH » 29 Aug 2017, 15:58

I agree with you. I am presently on Beermoneyforum as well and I am sure the revenue sharing system they follow help them to generate good amount of traffic on the website and the owner is relieved in thinking about generating more traffic for the website. :clap:

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 34

Postby skysnap » 29 Aug 2017, 16:32

SUPERSINGH wrote:I agree with you. I am presently on Beermoneyforum as well and I am sure the revenue sharing system they follow help them to generate good amount of traffic on the website and the owner is relieved in thinking about generating more traffic for the website. :clap:

Good to see you here Sir. I am glad that you're finally here. This is a very good community. All friendly people.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,246

Postby Angie10 » 29 Aug 2017, 16:41

I'm also not sure I'm getting your point but in my opinion, so please forgive me if I've got it totally wrong LOL Working on a forum is certainly far less stressful than working on my blog. Posting on a forum means I don't have to worry about anything other than posting, whereas when it comes to my own blog, there's so much pressure to ensure everything goes to plan and is of a certain standard. If anything goes wrong on there, it reflects badly on me and my blog!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 164

Postby augusta » 29 Aug 2017, 17:02

Yes,forum that are giving little coins to their visitors drives traffic easily than blog.The blog owners do more work than them

augusta

ForumCoin: 407

Postby ahmedo24 » 29 Aug 2017, 21:22

For those who didnt get my point. I meant since the auterio motive of blog or forum owner is traffic. I felt it was easier for money forum owners to get traffic than bloggers

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 168

Postby raaman » 30 Aug 2017, 05:43

ahmedo24 wrote:I am more convinced that online money forum is more easier to get traffic and it makes you earn more as a owner

Can you cite an example or two?

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby bestwriter » 30 Aug 2017, 05:47

Unless one has good Advertisers that pay forum owners do not earn much. You can see that for yourself. I see good Ads on articules.com.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 366

Postby raaman » 30 Aug 2017, 05:54

bestwriter wrote:I see good Ads on articules.com.

Thank you @bestwriter. Thank you very much for mentioning my site. Now it will enable more FCers to have a look at it.
By the way, to be frank, whether the ads I have put on my website are good or not, I do not know. Since I have not applied for adsense, I am applying all other alternatives. Whether they will be good or not, only time will tell.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby bestwriter » 30 Aug 2017, 06:23

raaman wrote:
bestwriter wrote:I see good Ads on articules.com.

Thank you @bestwriter. Thank you very much for mentioning my site. Now it will enable more FCers to have a look at it.
By the way, to be frank, whether the ads I have put on my website are good or not, I do not know. Since I have not applied for adsense, I am applying all other alternatives. Whether they will be good or not, only time will tell.

Your site is suitable for users such as me who have no patience to write long posts and who can easily produce short but meaningful comments and articles.

Incidentally I found the place to post my articles. It is in my profile but not in your home page.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 366

Postby jaydon1997 » 30 Aug 2017, 10:49

I think it's easier to make money blogging, cus you can make thousands of dollar's from adsense

jaydon1997
Banned

ForumCoin: 17

Postby sommax » 30 Aug 2017, 13:23

I prefer money forum. It's more easier to get traffic.

sommax

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 70

Postby Bamidelewood » 02 Sep 2017, 16:28

Yes forum owners earn more money than another site owners cus it's the member's that are earning the admin money

Bamidelewood
Banned

ForumCoin: 18

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News