ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Income from your PC

Postby dominique » 07 Jul 2018, 20:16

These days I am using crypto tab on my chrome as well as firefox. This browser extension mines bitcoins automatically. I have received payment from crypto tab.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby Chameli » 10 Jul 2018, 16:21

Youn can use your computer to mine btc and ethereum. Mining is an easy way to earn money from PC

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby dominique » 14 Jul 2018, 23:54

Chameli wrote:Youn can use your computer to mine btc and ethereum. Mining is an easy way to earn money from PC

I am using crypto tab for btc mining, I do not know about ethereum mining. Are you using any ethereum mining program that is actually legit.

dominique

Postby Chameli » 17 Jul 2018, 01:08

I don't know whether it is legit or not because I have not withdrawan yet, however, these days I am using a program called eth mine.

Chameli

Postby kat82 » 16 Oct 2018, 09:33

Never heard of that before well as I know that a personal computer can be used as a hosting server for as long as one is on a sure deal of other factors remaining constant eg electricity and internet.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby Chameli » 16 Oct 2018, 11:25

You can use free mining programs like honey miner or computta to mine bitcoins. How much bitcoins you can mine depends on your CPU or GPU.

Chameli

Postby simplyfred » 16 Oct 2018, 12:47

I have this earnmoney stuff. It's having a bad review but to see is to believe sometime... Ha ha.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

Postby dominique » 16 Oct 2018, 18:33

I am not sure if you can actually earn by using these free mining programs. There is n point in earning few cents by making your computer work hard.

dominique

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Oct 2018, 21:15

SUPERSINGH wrote:I never heard of it but I will never allow someone other to access my computer, even if they pay me rent for that. Our privacy is more important than money and also it may impact my computer's performance.

Wise decision. It's a matter of cyber security. If the big businesses like Google and Facebook can't even operate without data breaches I can only imagine what might happen to me if I rented out my laptop. I'm in my bedroom watching a Korean drama and the FBI kicks my door down. "Mrs. Fox! You're under arrest for hacking into the national defense system and carrying out treasonous activities!" I'm like "What? What? NO! It's not me! I rented out my PC! What a mess! :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Chameli » 30 Nov 2018, 11:16

I am a blogger and I work on a handful of earning sites. In that sense, I am earning from my PC. I spend just about 4-5 hours in front of my PC

Chameli

Postby kat82 » 03 Dec 2018, 07:35

Chameli wrote:You can use free mining programs like honey miner or computta to mine bitcoins. How much bitcoins you can mine depends on your CPU or GPU.

Clarify on this and add more details. I don't know this either and nor I am able to do it. Tell me the possibility so I see what happens?

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby suny » 07 Dec 2018, 07:54

I would stay away from all such offers. I can make enough money without accepting this offer or would buy one from gumtree specifically for this purpose provided the return is worth it.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 07 Dec 2018, 09:31

kat82 wrote:
Chameli wrote:You can use free mining programs like honey miner or computta to mine bitcoins. How much bitcoins you can mine depends on your CPU or GPU.

Clarify on this and add more details. I don't know this either and nor I am able to do it. Tell me the possibility so I see what happens?

Honey miner and computta are free bitcoin mining programs. You can download the scripts from their website. Sign up, download the script and install on your computer. The program will mine bitcoin as long as your computer is open and internet is connected. How much you can mine depends on your CPU or GPU. GPU mines more than CPU.

Chameli

Postby jobless dude » 08 Dec 2018, 00:13

Computers are not created for hosting purposes. Servers can withstand 24 x 7 without any trouble but a computer would burst because of heat.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 323

Postby augusta » 08 Dec 2018, 05:10

Alot of earning sites works better with the use of a pc especially for those that want to earn from PTC sites they need a pc to do that.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News