ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Simple tasks online

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Sep 2017, 19:24

I suggest you try picoworkers am sure if you're hardworking then you can possibly make $1 per day and besides the tasks aren't that hard...just signing up,downloading apps,retweeting among other tasks.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 471

Postby hanutahir » 19 Sep 2017, 10:23

Attaching paypal to bank account is not availble in many countries which is really sad for it's users.
WHy don't you exchange anyone from your country for bank transfer?

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 62

Postby anorona » 19 Sep 2017, 12:32

Know your skills, then look for sites where you can apply your skill to. There are various ways to earn dollars but it will not come easy. You can try upwork and freelancer and choose a job that will fit your skill. If you are good at listening, you can also try transcribing, look for GoTranscript site, all you have to do is to transcribe audio. You can also try postloop and beermoney, they are like forum coin where you can earn money for writing.

anorona

ForumCoin: 562

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Sep 2017, 13:34

I think you can join Picoworkers as it provided many tasks and i don't think i have ever seen them excluding Nigeria specifically

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 78
ForumCoin: 260

Postby SHOHANA » 19 Sep 2017, 14:02

Try mylot and BMF these days those earning sites are really good paying. Sometimes I feel these sites are time killer but at the same time I need money, more or less I need of it even we all need it to survive or making a better life.

SHOHANA

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 506

Postby raaman » 26 Sep 2017, 12:11

thisnthat wrote:Here's a link to start: https://www.dreamhomebasedwork.com/inte ... home-jobs/

Seems to be a good link. I would like to explore it in a slow and steady manner.

raaman

ForumCoin: 650

Postby chekdn » 26 Sep 2017, 22:45

SHOHANA wrote:Try mylot and BMF these days those earning sites are really good paying. Sometimes I feel these sites are time killer but at the same time I need money, more or less I need of it even we all need it to survive or making a better life.
The thing is you have to consider these sites as another stream of income. In my opinion, it would be better if you think this way.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 164

Postby SHOHANA » 04 Oct 2017, 15:56

To be frunk, there is no site which pay a dollar per day. You can earn good cents by working with several sites like fc , mylot and BMF

SHOHANA

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 506

Postby amitkokiladitya » 06 Oct 2017, 10:42

thisnthat wrote:I don't know of any sites that specifically hire Nigerians, but there are lots of lists of sites that accept international members. You'll have to do some research.

Here's a link to start: https://www.dreamhomebasedwork.com/inte ... home-jobs/

Is this a link that will list a lot of online working sites?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 382

Postby tusziget » 06 Oct 2017, 10:53

raaman wrote:
augusta wrote:I really want to start making reasonable amount of money online.

With the strange behavior of websites, it is somewhat difficult, so to say.

I think he has to look for serious websites,that are paying.Just he has to look for some payment proofs.Better is to post on forums as a start point and there are many payment proofs too from the members,and he can sign up to those sites,to earn more.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 76

Postby huggy212 » 07 Oct 2017, 14:59

SHOHANA wrote:Try mylot and BMF these days those earning sites are really good paying. Sometimes I feel these sites are time killer but at the same time I need money, more or less I need of it even we all need it to survive or making a better life.

Do you think we can earn more in Beer money forum than in forum coin? because I think I am enjoying more posting in here forum coin. What do you always do there to earn points?

huggy212

ForumCoin: 322

Postby sprite1950 » 07 Oct 2017, 15:04

huggy212 wrote:

Do you think we can earn more in Beer money forum than in forum coin? because I think I am enjoying more posting in here forum coin. What do you always do there to earn points?

I personally feel that if you enjoy a site then even if it's slow to earn you will probably do better. There are sites I belong to where I could earn more but I do not enjoy being there and find it too much of a chore. Go where you are happiest.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 2,580

Postby raaman » 07 Oct 2017, 17:19

ahmedo24 wrote:Start with the sites that you can cents in a day gradually you will find more paying site as you get used to the online money community

That's also a good way of moving ahead.

raaman

Postby mildredtabitha » 08 Oct 2017, 07:41

It is not very easy to get international sites for African countries. You have to be active on about 5 sites for you to make a reasonable amount. You can then use it as capital to start your own business or site.

mildredtabitha

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 172

Postby raaman » 08 Oct 2017, 10:53

SwayBusiness wrote:to make tangible money from this task based websites you have to be patient and be willing to dedicate huge amount of time to it.

That 'huge' amount of time one is willing to spend should also bring him/pay him appreciable amount of money. Otherwise, there is no meaning in sweating and toiling for peanuts.

raaman

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum