ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Simple tasks online

Postby anorona » 15 Oct 2017, 09:20

sprite1950 wrote:huggy212 wrote:

Do you think we can earn more in Beer money forum than in forum coin? because I think I am enjoying more posting in here forum coin. What do you always do there to earn points?

I personally feel that if you enjoy a site then even if it's slow to earn you will probably do better. There are sites I belong to where I could earn more but I do not enjoy being there and find it too much of a chore. Go where you are happiest.

I agree. It is important that you are enjoying the site that you work in coz it will motivate you more.

anorona

ForumCoin: 574

Postby amitkokiladitya » 29 Oct 2017, 17:07

At present I'm working with paid to post forum sites. They are really a good way of making decent earnings. In addition to this, they help us to gain a lot of knowledge.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 382

Postby dionnetherese0610 » 09 Nov 2017, 08:32

I highly suggest you to try as a freelancer in Upwork. Upwork is one of the largest online workplace for freelancers. The earnings in this site depends on the job you are able to do. They can pay through Paypal.

dionnetherese0610

ForumCoin: 15

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Nov 2017, 19:20

Yes in picoworkers and micro workers its possible to make $1 per day but it only depends on how you focused and determined you are.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 471

Postby anorona » 11 Nov 2017, 00:11

paid to post forum is one of the simple task you can do to earn online, if you are
good on getting referrals, you can also choose faucets.

anorona

Postby MattTolentino02 » 21 Nov 2017, 08:42

augusta wrote:I'm a Nigerian,Are they sites I can perform simple tasks and make a dollar daily.I really want to start making reasonable amount of money online.

please help with sites that accepts Nigerians.

Try MicroWorkers, RapidWorkers and PicoWorkers.

MattTolentino02

ForumCoin: 99

Postby tusziget » 21 Nov 2017, 08:44

Yes,I was active on Picoworkers too.It is easy to do the tasks there,but after a while there are fewer tasks available,but it is a legit and paying site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby anorona » 23 Nov 2017, 03:10

tusziget wrote:Yes,I was active on Picoworkers too.It is easy to do the tasks there,but after a while there are fewer tasks available,but it is a legit and paying site.

There are fewer task and some payments are
delayed too so it is not much encouraging to join the site now.

anorona

Postby tusziget » 23 Nov 2017, 08:35

I have received my first cash out from Picoworkers,but there are as I wrote not so much tasks available.

tusziget

Postby junrose123 » 24 Nov 2017, 08:13

I have heard some sites such as the elite crowd flower, just give it a try.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 509

Postby tusziget » 24 Nov 2017, 08:16

Crowdflower is not that easy.there are complex tasks which are paid with few cents.If you get higher rank,then you will receive better paid tasks.

tusziget

Postby Fergal » 26 Nov 2017, 09:31

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 9,629

Postby Yugocean » 26 Nov 2017, 10:08

Simple tasks pay simple amount, but good task pay you good amount. Tasks are like marketplace.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 895

Postby tusziget » 26 Nov 2017, 11:56

Yes,it is like online working methods.If you work more (and smart) you earn more.

tusziget

Postby nela13 » 26 Nov 2017, 12:00

Have you tried Spare 5? They work in every country and after passing the qualifiers then you will have access to tasks and besides some tasks only pay 1 cent, the money ads up quickly.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,601

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum