*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Do you ever forget passwords?

Postby chekdn » 04 Sep 2017, 19:32

YES! I have answered no before, but now I had to say a different thing. I thought I was wise by writing almost all my passwords in a book and hiding it, until today I decided to to check on a site(Amazon) which I had registered on before, only to discover I have forgotten the password completely. I don't even have a clue, my best belt would be to change password. At least, I can do that.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Banner Ad

Postby darkthorn » 04 Sep 2017, 21:47

All the time and that annoys me. To solve the problem I got a notebook where I write all the passwords, it is not as safe as I would like but necessary for now. I also try to use the same password for all the sites to prevent forgetting it.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby rz3300 » 04 Sep 2017, 23:31

I have always had issues with this, and then right it seems like I have them under control and all set to their own device and memorized, I am required to change them for security.

rz3300

ForumCoin: 110

Postby gjgcint » 05 Sep 2017, 08:45

Yes! I think we all forget our passwords. I always keep my passwords in my wallet. It is very effective for me because I never lost my wallet. You may opt to let your web browser to save your password if you are the only one that uses that device.

gjgcint

ForumCoin: 13

Postby mildredtabitha » 08 Sep 2017, 17:45

I can forget passwords if I don't use them for almost 2 years. Nowadays, I use passwords that are almost similar and so it is hard to forget. :D

mildredtabitha

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 2

Postby bc007 » 08 Sep 2017, 18:02

UH I happen to forget your password but usually I write lately, somewhere in the notebook and so much easier to do.

bc007

ForumCoin: 17

Postby JASPREET » 11 Sep 2017, 12:23

I have this habit and most of the times i forgot my passwords and than i need to use the forgot password option to recover them

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby huggy212 » 11 Sep 2017, 14:28

sprite1950 wrote:I started to use a little book which listed my passwords for different sites and then it suddenly went missing! I could remember some of them that I use frequently but there were some for sites I don't use so often that I forgot. I don't ever write out the whole password, just a password hint so that if anyone found my book they would not know what they meant.

Do you ever forget your passwords?

All the time! I always try to write them on some notepad but I always forget to use that notepad. Do I forget password? I just created a new email last 2 days and I can't even remember the email address itself and the password :oops: .

huggy212

ForumCoin: 372

Postby hanutahir » 13 Sep 2017, 12:55

I have mostly one or two passwords for all the sites. But still i forget :P .

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 313

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Sep 2017, 11:22

There is high tendency if you use different passwords for different sites you could easily forget but when you one or two passwords for all your sites you may not forget easily

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby CroBizz » 18 Sep 2017, 11:29

Yea I forgoted my password many times and then I reset my password and I get email where I can reset my passwod and like that change it.Sometimes was writing that my password is wrong but it was correct so I needed to resend password.

CroBizz

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 256

Postby FeedMeMore » 19 Sep 2017, 01:17

Yes almost all the time because of my password is hard and I use many chars and numbers.
sometimes for some reasons I can't rest my password in many sites and this makes me create another account! :x

FeedMeMore

ForumCoin: 209

Postby happycamper » 19 Sep 2017, 02:28

I always forget my passwords so I keep them all in a secret place (shh) but I am sure there are some apps on the internet that you can use to remember your password for you! There is an app for everything nowadays! What a time to be alive lol :lol:

happycamper

ForumCoin: 66

Postby hanutahir » 19 Sep 2017, 10:17

forgetting passwords is one of my common problem.

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 313

Postby anorona » 19 Sep 2017, 12:15

Yes. Lol. Before, when I make password, I do it differently for each site that I join. Now, I cannot open some of them haha. I also lost some emails before.

Well, I learned the lesson now, choose password that you will never forget, like the name of your ex.
lol. Just kidding.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News