ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Do you ever forget passwords?

Postby JASPREET » 13 Nov 2017, 10:37

SUPERSINGH wrote:
mildredtabitha wrote:I can forget passwords if I don't use them for almost 2 years. Nowadays, I use passwords that are almost similar and so it is hard to forget. :D

Nice to know, even i like to have similar passwords but sometimes i forgot them and then i need to check the forgot password option and it wastes a lot of time

happens with me a lot and that's why i also try to have same password for websites

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 115

Postby nakitakona » 13 Nov 2017, 10:41

tusziget wrote: I am keeping my passwords in a little notebook.I t is better this way,so I can be sure,if I'm foregetting,I can find them in my notebook.

I am already 66 years old. I almost forget things. I have several email addresses, Facebook account and fan pages, several websites and social media accounts. They are impossible to remember their passwords. What I did is to have a little book or a diary which has all my passwords. I always carry it. I even let my grandchildren keep it when I need them she's always ready to supply those things.

nakitakona

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 36

Postby malot12 » 14 Nov 2017, 15:41

As I am always forgetful unintentionally. I tend to write everything and post it to remind me of what should i be done and helps me remember important matters. With that, even password use must also be the same for me to easily remember. Aside form it, in my laptop and Cellphone, it is remembered and save for easy login and retrieval

malot12

ForumCoin: 64

Postby chekdn » 18 Nov 2017, 11:40

Sometimes i struggle to log in on some sites with the password i thought i have created. Though i do write some password in a book and hide somewhere, but when i still try to no avail, i conclude that either i have forgotten it or it is some error. And sometimes i end up changing the password to a new one.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 164

Postby anorona » 19 Nov 2017, 03:43

i used hints for every password that i used so that i will be able to remember it easily.

anorona

ForumCoin: 563

Postby Yugocean » 19 Nov 2017, 10:43

sprite1950 wrote:I lost my Steemit password which is a big no no. If you do that with them you cannot get it back so I had to start a new account with a different email. Then I realised I couldn't use the same phone no which they ask you to verify your account with so I had to use my granddaughter's phone no. to get the code they send. I hope it works and I will make sure I write it down this time :?
Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of this in seemit. I actually use a type of my password that I can always remember even different passwords.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 894

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News