ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Namecheap shared hosting plan

Postby jackchun » 19 Nov 2017, 06:59

I think wordads is hardly apply and pay less, and except Google Adsense, is there other good option ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 648

Postby chekdn » 20 Nov 2017, 10:32

Yugocean wrote:
jackchun wrote:how can I earn better from my shared hosting plan monetization, such as CPM ads and affiliate program, how to get traffic , which sites are trusted etc, thx

Best one would be your own, rent space for ads on your site; however it is hard to attract major advertisers.
Next best is Google Adsense; but if you take wordpress.com platform, then you can apply for wordads too.

Hi, do wordads approves applications easily as compared to google adsense?

chekdn

ForumCoin: 164

Postby jackchun » 21 Nov 2017, 06:43

Wordads not so easy and also strict from many reviewers, so I ignored that!

jackchun

Postby chekdn » 21 Nov 2017, 10:19

jackchun wrote:Wordads not so easy and also strict from many reviewers, so I ignored that!

Okay, noted. But honestly, i never even knew of wordads. It seem they are like Google then.

chekdn

Postby jackchun » 22 Nov 2017, 06:10

A bit like Google Adsense with blogger. But Blogger is free to apply Adsense, WordPress is not free to apply Wordads

jackchun

Postby chekdn » 22 Nov 2017, 12:00

jackchun wrote:A bit like Google Adsense with blogger. But Blogger is free to apply Adsense, WordPress is not free to apply Wordads

Wow, so even applying of wordads is not free too. Well, if wordads is worth it then one may be willing to apply even though its not free. But i am already put off, since applying too is not free.

chekdn

Postby jackchun » 25 Nov 2017, 08:37

applying WordPress is free but mostly they will not approve free WordPress account as many people said

jackchun

Postby joemael » 26 Nov 2017, 05:46

jackchun wrote:A bit like Google Adsense with blogger. But Blogger is free to apply Adsense, WordPress is not free to apply Wordads

adsense is hard to apply,. your content must be Good writing and not copy any article, and even thats they only accept with higher visitor first

joemael

ForumCoin: 162

Postby chekdn » 26 Nov 2017, 11:59

jackchun wrote:applying WordPress is free but mostly they will not approve free WordPress account as many people said

Okay, i was wrong then. I misunderstood you, however, i get what you are actually saying now. It's probably not as bad as i thought. Thanks

chekdn

Postby skysnap » 26 Nov 2017, 12:16

Hawkhost seems to be good option. I don't prefer name cheap based on the reviews these days.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,486

Postby jackchun » 27 Nov 2017, 06:37

skysnap wrote:Hawkhost seems to be good option. I don't prefer name cheap based on the reviews these days.

What does the reviews said about namecheap these days ? i already have some funds there!

thx

jackchun

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News