ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Blogger problem

Postby jackchun » 09 May 2017, 06:00

Hello,
I have established my blogger recently.
But I have something would like to know if anyone has experience of it

Blogger sometimes shut down sites that violate their strict rules . So if your blogger like you.blogspot.com is shut down, then can you open another blogger again in the same account?
Thx for any help!

jackchun

ForumCoin: 646

Re: Blogger problem

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 May 2017, 17:16

* * @jackchun - I can only speak from my own experience. But I assume the way the Blogger Team treated me would be the same way they would treat all other users, without partiality.

I had a blog called mydiversitycorner.blogspot.com. The blog was deleted. The reason given was it was determined that I was “spamming”. :?

I was a newbie blogger. Did not really know what I had done wrong. Since I was new I thought perhaps I could never have another blog using that platform. But as of today I have two blogs published using Blogspot.

I reasoned that since I still had a Google account and had access to the suite of Webmaster Tools and Blogspot is a tool in that suite, that I should try to publish a new blog.

When my blog was deleted it said that I could not publish another blog with the same name. So I created a new blog with a different name and it has been up and running for a few years.

Last year, I dared to even create another blog.

I realize that I am at the mercy and grace of the owners of the platform. If they decide one day to delete my blogs again, I will accept their decision. Right now they have made a free blogging app available which I am using and I hope they allow me to maintain and to monetize my blogs.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 91

Postby thisnthat » 09 May 2017, 20:44

jackchun wrote:Hello,

Blogger sometimes shut down sites that violate their strict rules . So if your blogger like you.blogspot.com is shut down, then can you open another blogger again in the same account?
Thx for any help!

Were you monetizing it with anything other than adsense? I've heard that this can be an issue. Were you getting tons of traffic?

You might want to try another platform, or even cheap paid hosting, rather than start over with them and potentially have the same issue again.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby Chameli » 10 May 2017, 02:00

your blogger account is linked with your gmail account. If your blog is shut down, you cannot create another blog with the same email, you need another email to create new blog.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 70

Postby Alexandoy » 10 May 2017, 02:23

I have 3 blogs with Blogger and I understand that they are now strict with the rules. Blogs of violators are suspended. Maybe you can create another account with Blogger using a different email address and a different name. I don't think Blogger tracks your IP.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 284

Postby oldbuddy » 10 May 2017, 05:06

I have said this before, but why would anyone risk all their hard work to same less than $2 a month (the cost of a domain name and hosting for a WordPress blog you control)? If you don't think your idea has at least a potential of $2 a month, forget it and go back to the drawing board for a new idea.

EASIEST WAY I FOUND TO EARN BITCOIN
Click Here (You don't even need to register!)
It's FREE so you can't lose anything but a little time.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 526

Postby jackchun » 10 May 2017, 05:27

cmoneyspinner wrote:* * @jackchun - I can only speak from my own experience. But I assume the way the Blogger Team treated me would be the same way they would treat all other users, without partiality.

I had a blog called mydiversitycorner.blogspot.com. The blog was deleted. The reason given was it was determined that I was “spamming”. :?

I was a newbie blogger. Did not really know what I had done wrong. Since I was new I thought perhaps I could never have another blog using that platform. But as of today I have two blogs published using Blogspot.

I reasoned that since I still had a Google account and had access to the suite of Webmaster Tools and Blogspot is a tool in that suite, that I should try to publish a new blog.

When my blog was deleted it said that I could not publish another blog with the same name. So I created a new blog with a different name and it has been up and running for a few years.

Last year, I dared to even create another blog.

I realize that I am at the mercy and grace of the owners of the platform. If they decide one day to delete my blogs again, I will accept their decision. Right now they have made a free blogging app available which I am using and I hope they allow me to maintain and to monetize my blogs.

Thx for your experience!
May I know the different name means? Is that you need another account to open a new blog or just open a blog with new title?
Thx!
And may I know how you monetize your blog?
Thx!

--- 10 May 2017, 05:31 ---

thisnthat wrote:

Thx for any help!

Were you monetizing it with anything other than adsense? I've heard that this can be an issue. Were you getting tons of traffic?

You might want to try another platform, or even cheap paid hosting, rather than start over with them and potentially have the same issue again.

I have just delete my affiliate links there and want to start promote my Amazon associate ads there. Dont know if there is any problems??

And what cheap hosting package will be good for monetize (mostly ads CPM or CPC is best)?
Thx for advice!

--- 10 May 2017, 05:34 ---

Alexandoy wrote:I have 3 blogs with Blogger and I understand that they are now strict with the rules. Blogs of violators are suspended. Maybe you can create another account with Blogger using a different email address and a different name. I don't think Blogger tracks your IP.

Thx! Don't know if my blog suspended, will my Adsense of YouTube be affected?

jackchun

Postby thisnthat » 10 May 2017, 15:14

oldbuddy wrote:I have said this before, but why would anyone risk all their hard work to same less than $2 a month (the cost of a domain name and hosting for a WordPress blog you control)? If you don't think your idea has at least a potential of $2 a month, forget it and go back to the drawing board for a new idea.

Where do you get $2 per month hosting/domain (not just for Linux)? Is that a first year promotion or does it stay that low? I'd like to hear more about this.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 May 2017, 20:50

Chameli wrote:your blogger account is linked with your gmail account. If your blog is shut down, you cannot create another blog with the same email, you need another email to create new blog.

* * Really? My blog got deleted and I created a new blog. I don't recall anything about changing my gMail account. All I told was that I couldn't use the URL of the deleted blog ever again. :?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 91

Postby oldbuddy » 12 May 2017, 19:52

thisnthat wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:I have said this before, but why would anyone risk all their hard work to same less than $2 a month (the cost of a domain name and hosting for a WordPress blog you control)? If you don't think your idea has at least a potential of $2 a month, forget it and go back to the drawing board for a new idea.

Where do you get $2 per month hosting/domain (not just for Linux)? Is that a first year promotion or does it stay that low? I'd like to hear more about this.

The hosting runs on Linux Servers, but so does most of the Internet and NoSupportLinuxHosting.com is $1 a month (I have used them for years with no increase). The domain name for less than $1 a year is first year promotions and they are all over. If after a year you are not earning $2 a month from your site, just let it go.

oldbuddy

Postby jackchun » 13 May 2017, 01:06

thisnthat wrote:

Thx for any help!

Now I have started out using free plan of wealthy affiliate to create a blog and post some affiliate links there. Have anyone tried that?

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 13 May 2017, 14:23

jackchun wrote:
thisnthat wrote:

Thx for any help!

Now I have started out using free plan of wealthy affiliate to create a blog and post some affiliate links there. Have anyone tried that?

I did for six months and barely got out without losing anything, but decided it was not for me.

oldbuddy

Postby jackchun » 14 May 2017, 06:37

I have used wealthy affiliate for six months before and the site is disabled. But after a few months, i start up the free blog again there and things are ok!

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 14 May 2017, 10:18

jackchun wrote:I have used wealthy affiliate for six months before and the site is disabled. But after a few months, i start up the free blog again there and things are ok!

By saying things are OK, does that mean you are getting paid at least $49 a month to cover your subscription?

oldbuddy

Postby wikifarmer » 14 May 2017, 17:53

Google will not shutdown a blog unless it is for a strong reason like if you are spamming or posting adult content, google takes these cases very seriously, but if you are sure that you haven't done anything against google's policies then i suggest before considering starting a new blog just contact google and ask them the reason why they shut your blog down, Google gives top priority to its users and it will instantly respond to your request and if they have shutdown your blog by mistake then they will reopen your blog or at least compensate you. Otherwise there's no other way you can create a new blog with the same account.

wikifarmer

ForumCoin: 32

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News