ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Use Adblock on your own Site

Postby shamzblueworld » 08 May 2017, 08:58

Do you use adblock on your own site with adsense if you visit it too often during the day?
I mean can that harm you if you see ads of your site like 20+ times a day? Even though you are not clicking on them. Can adsense punish you for that?

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 283

Re: Use Adblock on your own Site

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 09 May 2017, 00:14

That is a good question. I assume it is okay to visit your site as long as your not clicking your ads placed there. I mean myself I sometimes load mine once a day or every other day to check on things or to get ideas but I never click the ads. And I do not use an adblocker.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 19
ForumCoin: 377

Postby augusta » 14 Nov 2017, 16:10

I don't. use ads block on my site,I don't think viewing your blog is against AdSense policy.I think it about clicking on ones ads.

augusta

ForumCoin: 389

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Nov 2017, 17:29

I don't use AdBlock. Period! People are out there just trying to earn honest income. I'm not going to try to stop them. All this hoopla about ads and privacy violations is mumbo jumbo to me. I have been online for years and am in the habit of visiting sites and seeing ads. First time I visited a site and couldn't see ads I also didn't have a nice user experience. That's when I realized my browser had been automatically set to block ads. I went into my privacy setting and turned it off! This generation's Internet was my generation's television. We had commercials and junk mail and telemarketers. Internet users have ads. Ad Blockers are much ado about nothing. IMHO.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 91

Postby Yugocean » 18 Nov 2017, 13:30

It is good idea, using adblock on your own site reduce the risk of accidental clicking the ads. So better to use adblock on your own.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 894

Postby tusziget » 18 Nov 2017, 16:50

I didn't hear this idea till now,but it can be very useful,to keep your account safe.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby Chameli » 18 Nov 2017, 21:42

Generally speaking, you are not earning from Adsense from ad impression, but instead from ad clicks. This means, no matter how many times you visit your webpages with adsense ads, you are not earning anything. You will earn only when the ads are clicked. Therefore, there is no problem when you check your website running adsense.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 70

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2017, 04:42

You are right,Google Adsense actually pays for the click on the ads.

tusziget

Postby Yugocean » 19 Nov 2017, 10:40

Chameli wrote:Generally speaking, you are not earning from Adsense from ad impression, but instead from ad clicks. This means, no matter how many times you visit your webpages with adsense ads, you are not earning anything. You will earn only when the ads are clicked. Therefore, there is no problem when you check your website running adsense.

Actually it is ad impression which requires clicks. And nobody is permitted to click adsense ads if they want to earn from it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 894

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2017, 13:28

Yes,Google Adsense knows,if you are clicking on your ads or even if you ask your friends to click for you on the ads.

tusziget

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News