*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Free Graphics for Websites, Blogs & Social Media Networks

Postby cmoneyspinner » 05 May 2017, 01:10

Sharing pretty images is lots of fun and Comments Yard is a fun site!

This site offers free images and you can find something for all kinds of occasions or even for no special occasion at all, like the days of the week. (See example below.) You can use them at your websites or blogs. But you can also share them with family and friends via social media networks. I've been sharing them for years.

http://www.commentsyard.com/comments/thursday/

Glitter Graphics is another fun site. This image is one of my favorites. Share it with friend who needs a hug.

http://www.glitter-works.org

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Banner Ad

Re: Free Graphics for Websites, Blogs & Social Media Networks

Postby thisnthat » 05 May 2017, 14:01

Cute. Are these free for commercial use too? Do they require attribution or anything or are they totally free use?

There are a couple other sites I like for free images, graphics, photos, but I haven't tried this one yet.

Have you ever tried Pixabay?

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby cmoneyspinner » 05 May 2017, 17:31

thisnthat wrote:Cute. Are these free for commercial use too? Do they require attribution or anything or are they totally free use?

There are a couple other sites I like for free images, graphics, photos, but I haven't tried this one yet.

* * I always show the image credit because at the site when they provided the HTML code the source is included. I love Pixabay as well but use the images without the attribution because the site specifically says it is not required.

cmoneyspinner

Postby thisnthat » 06 May 2017, 16:27

cmoneyspinner wrote:
* * I always show the image credit because at the site when they provided the HTML code the source is included. I love Pixabay as well but use the images without the attribution because the site specifically says it is not required.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

I found another one too, which so far seems quite similar to Pixabay. It's called Pexel.

thisnthat

Postby augusta » 08 Nov 2017, 16:32

Nice yo have shared, will be checking the images out.I could use them for my friends.There's thus site I used for cake decorations, you just insert ones name and it looks exactly like physical made cake.It also a nice site yo use.

augusta

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Yugocean » 20 Nov 2017, 10:47

These types of graphics are kiddish, I do not found them much attrective, a graphic should be sweet without too many pixels out.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby Ash » 20 Nov 2017, 13:00

thisnthat wrote:Cute. Are these free for commercial use too? Do they require attribution or anything or are they totally free use?

I love using Pixabay. It's the main site that I use if I ever need to find some free graphics for my site because of how great some of the images are that they have

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby cmoneyspinner » 20 Nov 2017, 19:15

Yugocean wrote:These types of graphics are kiddish, I do not found them much attrective, a graphic should be sweet without too many pixels out.

Depends on where you use them. At some sites it's OK to be kiddish.

--- 20 Nov 2017, 13:16 ---

kingcool52 wrote:I love using Pixabay. It's the main site that I use if I ever need to find some free graphics for my site because of how great some of the images are that they have

Ditto! Pixabay is awesome for free images.

cmoneyspinner

Postby thisnthat » 20 Nov 2017, 19:24

What I like about Pexels is that you can custom size the images right there. You don't have to save them and crop them down yourself later. It's quite handy, especially when I just need an image for a paid posting thing or something like that. I don't want to waste a lot of time and extra steps for a nickel post.

thisnthat

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Nov 2017, 18:39

thisnthat wrote:What I like about Pexels is that you can custom size the images right there. You don't have to save them and crop them down yourself later. It's quite handy, especially when I just need an image for a paid posting thing or something like that. I don't want to waste a lot of time and extra steps for a nickel post.

Thanks for reminding me about this site. I bookmarked it and then forgot to visit it. :D

cmoneyspinner

Postby Little Mage » 21 Nov 2017, 18:43

Wow I like those cute graphics to play with on my facebooks page!
heeeeheeeeeeeeeee <3 <3 <3 :crazy: :D :angel:

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby Rational Mind » 25 Nov 2017, 21:19

what kind of license do these site offer. Do they allow free to share commercially and modify? If yes, I may use those sites.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby junrose123 » 26 Nov 2017, 10:26

Wow its amazing! how can can any body do that particular art.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby chekdn » 26 Nov 2017, 11:47

junrose123 wrote:Wow its amazing! how can can any body do that particular art.

You can also do it, if you learn the skill. Whoever did that learned the skill before. Or, won't you want to do that?

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby cmoneyspinner » 26 Nov 2017, 22:04

dominique wrote:what kind of license do these site offer. Do they allow free to share commercially and modify? If yes, I may use those sites.

Soory. You'll have to check with them. All I know is when I share them I give them the credit. :?

cmoneyspinner

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News