*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How important is social sharing for content

Postby Kei » 16 Mar 2019, 05:55

You cannot underestimate how important social sharing is. That's one of the best and fastest ways to get your content out there. If they like it, they'd do the job of sharing for you too.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Banner Ad

Postby johnywalker » 17 Mar 2019, 16:40

Sometime back I read on Neil Patel Blog that a content that received a lot of social signals were ranked higher on search engines than the contents that did not have too many social signals.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby raaman » 12 Apr 2019, 06:34

It helps you get more visitors and followers.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Apr 2019, 06:37

I use social sites to get more views to my content, and then that earns me more money.
I think the most views you get the more money you are able to make.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Joseph83 » 13 Apr 2019, 19:16

Social sharing is indeed an easy way to get your content spreads fast. With few seconds of sharing , you will be amazed in the amount of visitors you will get.

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Postby raaman » 13 May 2019, 17:36

Joseph83 wrote:With few seconds of sharing , you will be amazed in the amount of visitors you will get.

But it does not always happen in that way. Sometimes, it takes days. It is because, there also people visiting have to click your link. Otherwise, what views will you get?

raaman

Postby suny » 13 May 2019, 17:40

That's the beauty of social sharing- if you get the views through social media you get them instantly or you never get them. And who knows it better than I do. I have earned a lot of money through my social sharing.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kanchan18 » 14 May 2019, 06:04

Social sharing is important to get attraction and visibility. It also provides large audience.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby raaman » 15 May 2019, 17:02

suny wrote:And who knows it better than I do.

I know it. I mean I know that you know it!

raaman

Postby Mika » 03 Feb 2021, 13:22

Social sharing is also one of the important off page SEO strategies. However, it is usually forgotten. When you sharing on social site, you get social engagements (likes, comments, share), These engagement work just like backlinks telling search bots to rank the content high.

Mika

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Kei » 05 Feb 2021, 06:15

The importance is that it gets you some traffic if you watch the statistics closely. That's in itself important to search engines. This also means getting your content out there.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby GuestHu » 06 Feb 2021, 12:19

Many bloggers and youtubers create their social media account to increase views or reach more audience. Using one platform is not enough. But you can just focus on posting on one sharing platform if your goal is to express yourself.

GuestHu

ForumCoin: 749

Postby Ekiprop » 11 Feb 2021, 18:59

Social media is faster in sharing content to the larger population.

Ekiprop

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 58

Postby Mika » 13 Feb 2021, 17:53

GuestHu wrote:Many bloggers and youtubers create their social media account to increase views or reach more audience. Using one platform is not enough. But you can just focus on posting on one sharing platform if your goal is to express yourself.

You can share on as many social sites as you want, however, that will not be fruitful until you have a large following. Before you think about getting traffic from social sharing, think about building followers.

Mika

ForumCoin: 0

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News