ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Is anyone using popads?

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2017, 04:37

I want to ask,the blog was banned by popads or by the blogger(if you are using the free blogger service,they often do this).Just create another blog,like it was the other(to be sure,copy all your blog content somewhere,if your blog is deleted,you can create other).

tusziget

ForumCoin: 695

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2018, 22:27

tusziget wrote:I want to ask,the blog was banned by popads or by the blogger(if you are using the free blogger service,they often do this).Just create another blog,like it was the other(to be sure,copy all your blog content somewhere,if your blog is deleted,you can create other).

Popup ads are detrimental to your blogs because people do not like to visit a site that has pop up ads. Generally speaking, I immediately leave the site that has too many popup ads.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 207

Postby mrki444 » 15 Jan 2018, 23:08

I'm using that site but I didn't request any payout for more than year since I stopped working on these methods. Before that everything was okay.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 429

Postby aecel » 22 Jan 2018, 03:02

No, I haven't tried it gladly to see this post because I've read their comments it seems it's not a good site.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby BJHB » 23 Jan 2018, 05:16

So sad to her that. Did you read their terms of services. And description of your blog on their site properly. And how much projected traffic you got. They may be a reason.
But, also they can do this without any proper reason. You should try to contact their administratoers.

BJHB

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 52

Postby Chameli » 20 Mar 2018, 21:59

tusziget wrote:I want to ask,the blog was banned by popads or by the blogger(if you are using the free blogger service,they often do this).Just create another blog,like it was the other(to be sure,copy all your blog content somewhere,if your blog is deleted,you can create other).

Why to do launch a blog just to be deleted because of the violation of rules? Why not create a blog and follow all the rules. Pop up ads are bad for your blog.

Chameli

Postby tusziget » 22 Mar 2018, 07:44

Well,sometimes happens that somebody creates a blog,and even if he reads the rules,he might post something,that Blogger doesn't like.I don't think,that somebody creates a blog,just to be deleted.That would be absurd.

tusziget

Postby sprit2017 » 08 Apr 2018, 18:10

I never tried popads. I don't trust them. I didn't know that you can be paid if you use them. But I think it's not reliable. And people don't like popads.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 60

Postby Chameli » 10 Apr 2018, 16:24

Some people are so desperate to make money from their blogs that they start using various ad networks. Because of high CPA, many people being to use pop up ads. However, pop up ads are detrimental for traffic.

Chameli

Postby ahmedo24 » 18 Apr 2018, 20:52

I don't have a blog yet but it is good to try different ways for making money, to enable you compare and contrast. At least you can now see that adscence is better than popads

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 468

Postby dominique » 19 Apr 2018, 23:35

I am not using pop up ads and I am not interested in using pop up ads to monetize my blogs and website. If you have pop up ads, you will be chasing away the visitors.

dominique

ForumCoin: 235

Postby johnywalker » 11 May 2018, 01:27

I always leave the site that begin to show pop up ads. I can tolerate one pop up asking for subscription. However, I cananot accept ads.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 50

Postby tusziget » 11 May 2018, 18:34

I have used popads in the past,but I don't think it is a good idea,because it might scare away the visitors from your website or blog,and it is better that the visitors return more times to your sites.

tusziget

Postby Chookylynn » 24 May 2018, 06:36

I find popups extremely annoying, and I imagine many other people feel the same way, so I refuse to use them on my sites. Why use something that is going to annoy your readers and potentially drive them away?

As to why they banned your site, it could be any one of a number of reasons, but almost certainly something to do with breaking their rules. Your best choice would be to contact them.

Chookylynn

ForumCoin: 62

Postby mrki444 » 24 May 2018, 09:15

Pop up ads are annoying but they have good payout rates and can help pay hosting especially if it's cost higher. Higher price of hosting means higher service for visitor.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 429

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News