ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Not receiving paypal payment

Postby niche » 24 Feb 2017, 12:16

Some american companies are not paying through Paypal as promised in February 2017, though they were fairly regular in making payment for advertising earlier. The customer support is also not replying. Is anyone else, especially in India, facing the same problem?

niche
Banned

ForumCoin: 957

Re: Not receiving paypal payment

Postby Alexandoy » 25 Feb 2017, 01:58

Have you checked with those American companies? I mean, are those companies still in existence? Sites close down without notice as what happened to some in my experience like CPG Gallery.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 284

Postby skysnap » 25 Feb 2017, 09:13

Which company is this? And how much is the payment? Have you approached their customer support?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,421

Postby peachpurple » 25 Feb 2017, 11:15

You should report to the authority about this matter before the company cheated you .

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 252

Postby kaka135 » 25 Feb 2017, 12:16

I wonder what companies are those too. Are they having issues with their PayPal account? It seems like PayPal has discontinued to work with some companies lately, ClixSense is one of them.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 1,231

Postby grecy0905 » 25 Feb 2017, 15:13

American companies or website? Or is this really a company website? Or online websites like we are working? Sorry for many questions because some PTC sites are not with Paypal when it comes to payment processing. If this will happen then we don't have a choice but to learn more about Bitcoins.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 238

Postby earthsalt » 26 Feb 2017, 14:12

Alexandoy wrote:Have you checked with those American companies? I mean, are those companies still in existence? Sites close down without notice as what happened to some in my experience like CPG Gallery.

I hope it is not a case of these companies folding up. OP is is already in distress without considering this gloomy possibility.

earthsalt
Banned

ForumCoin: 80

Postby Angie10 » 26 Feb 2017, 18:11

I too am curious to know which companies or sites there are. @niche, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. Have you tried to contact the companies directly to found out what's going on? I do hope you eventually get paid :)

Angie10

ForumCoin: 1,925

Postby Decentlady » 27 Feb 2017, 11:43

Of recent PayPal revised their T & Cs. You may also like to check that out and try and know if the company that you are rederring to is still eligible to use PayPal as their cashout gateway.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 326

Postby earthsalt » 27 Feb 2017, 14:08

peachpurple wrote:You should report to the authority about this matter before the company cheated you .

What authority do you have in mind? Suppose one of your online earning sites scammed you, to whom would you report such malpractice?

earthsalt
Banned

ForumCoin: 80

Postby suny » 28 Feb 2017, 08:03

earthsalt wrote:
peachpurple wrote:You should report to the authority about this matter before the company cheated you .

What authority do you have in mind? Suppose one of your online earning sites scammed you, to whom would you report such malpractice?

I think there is a provision to report all cyber crimes in every country like we have this one for USA
https://www.usa.gov/online-safety
or this one for Australia
https://www.acorn.gov.au/
or this one for India
http://cybercrimecomplaints.com/cyber-crime-cells-india

suny

Referrals: 58
ForumCoin: 47

Postby raaman » 28 Feb 2017, 15:14

niche wrote:Some american companies are not paying through Paypal

Is it a 'Trump" effect?

raaman

ForumCoin: 650

Postby niche » 01 Mar 2017, 01:08

The company is selling ads, the website is live, however they are not processing payment and are also not replying to support tickets. Will contacting on phone help?

niche
Banned

ForumCoin: 957

Postby Alexandoy » 02 Mar 2017, 02:31

niche wrote:The company is selling ads, the website is live, however they are not processing payment and are also not replying to support tickets. Will contacting on phone help?

Oh, oh, that's not a good indication. When a site ignores your requests, you'd better evaluate your stand no matter how much your balance is. In the Bubblews era, some in the community continued posting in the hope that they can get their earnings but they just lost more.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 284

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 02 Mar 2017, 19:18

niche wrote:The company is selling ads, the website is live, however they are not processing payment and are also not replying to support tickets. Will contacting on phone help?

I don't like admins or moderators who does not get back to its members. This is an indication that the site managers or admins are not reliable.

I would suggest contacting them via phone, if they answer, you are lucky.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 242

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News