ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: TinyCent Account Suspended

Postby augusta » 06 Nov 2017, 06:19

I think this site is back,I just checked it and the site open I wasn't a member though so wouldn't know if it still paying but the site open on my browser.

augusta

ForumCoin: 390

Postby Silvermist » 06 Nov 2017, 06:22

Is TinyCent back and paying?Hope somebody would enlighten us.I am not a member there.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 320

Postby Gina145 » 10 Nov 2017, 16:35

Silvermist wrote:Is TinyCent back and paying?Hope somebody would enlighten us.I am not a member there.

It seems not. When I tried to visit the site I got a page offering the Domain for sale.

The High Cost of Earning Money Online

Postloop is back. Get paid to post in forum discussions.

How NOT to Grow Rich Online
Prolific Academic - read my updated review or sign up here.
Gina145

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 221

Postby skysnap » 10 Nov 2017, 16:42

It's gone. This is 1 year old thread. Site is dead buried and content copied elsewhere. Plus it showed us that social view bringing model is bad for advertisers and not a good revenue share idea anymore.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,486

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Nov 2017, 18:03

Whoops maybe this is just a technical error as things will be fine very soon

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 471

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Nov 2017, 11:23

Was the site still alive? I heard that it had stopped accepting new members. Were those already there were getting paid regularly?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 382

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Nov 2017, 06:32

sprite1950 wrote:I'm so glad I didn't get into this site too deeply. Has anyone been paid recently or has the owner been in touch to let members know what is going on?

You don't need to be glad for others disappointments, I believe it could happen to everyone. To those who are experiencing this, it part of life

ahmedo24

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 62

Postby Gina145 » 12 Nov 2017, 18:14

ruthmongare wrote:Whoops maybe this is just a technical error as things will be fine very soon

No, it's definitely not a technical error. TinyCent closed in December 2016, when the first post in this thread was published.

The High Cost of Earning Money Online

Postloop is back. Get paid to post in forum discussions.

How NOT to Grow Rich Online
Prolific Academic - read my updated review or sign up here.
Gina145

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 221

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Nov 2017, 18:57

ahmedo24 wrote:
sprite1950 wrote:I'm so glad I didn't get into this site too deeply. Has anyone been paid recently or has the owner been in touch to let members know what is going on?

You don't need to be glad for others disappointments, I believe it could happen to everyone. To those who are experiencing this, it part of life

That isn't what I said and certainly not what I meant. Why would I be glad for other people's disappointments? I merely said I was glad I didn't get into the site too deeply. What's wrong with that?

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 2,584

Postby Chameli » 19 Nov 2017, 23:59

The site seemed sincer in the beginning. The admin was even making calls to the users. However the site collasped becausr it was paying more than it could actually afford. It was paying 1 cent for one view. It did not have any system to check the legitimacy of the views.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 70

Postby suny » 20 Nov 2017, 03:21

Chameli wrote:The site seemed sincer in the beginning. The admin was even making calls to the users. However the site collasped becausr it was paying more than it could actually afford. It was paying 1 cent for one view. It did not have any system to check the legitimacy of the views.

The admin was (is) too clever and talking to members was part of strategy. He asked different things from different members as he had a certain plan in his mind right from the beginning. One can see his articles still online transferred to another site earning for admin. He was paying 1 cent for each view because he wanted to hook as many posters and their work for free to be used at a later stage.

suny

Referrals: 58
ForumCoin: 47

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News