ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Most beautiful Website

Postby germainebull » 09 Feb 2017, 09:37

I daresay a beautiful site is one that is not plastered with multiple ads and that loads easily.

germainebull

Referrals: 32
ForumCoin: 205

Postby Angie10 » 09 Feb 2017, 09:48

I couldn't have said it better myself, germainebull.....that's just off putting. In fact, I never return to such sites. Those spammy adverts aren't even always placed properly on the site and can obstruct some articles. I'd rather earn a big fat zero rather than clutter my site with them. To each their own, I guess.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,925

Postby earthsalt » 09 Feb 2017, 15:29

germainebull wrote:A 'pregnant' question you have here. It'd be helpful if you could try to narrow down your query a little bit. Do you mean beautiful in the literal sense? Symbolic beauty?

I think OP means symbolic beauty. It could as well be literal beauty, as in color scheme and layout.

earthsalt
Banned

ForumCoin: 80

Postby augusta » 07 Nov 2017, 06:38

I like LindaIkejiblog, I just like the designs, templates and it easy navigation.So it most beautiful to me.Even her content is impressive and her news is always up to date.

augusta

ForumCoin: 389

Postby tusziget » 07 Nov 2017, 06:48

I think,that a website is beautiful,when it makes me feel better looking at him,reading him.I like websites with beautiful pictures,and useful articles.But this is not a guarantee for a website's success.You have to advertise it the right way,to bring many visitors to your site,who eventually will return every week,to see if it something new on your website.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby Silvermist » 07 Nov 2017, 10:23

For me a website must have ease of navigation,should load faster and the site could be accessible on different browsers.Along with all these if the contact details and the contents are clearly visible, I consider the site beautiful.

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 320

Postby liah33 » 07 Nov 2017, 15:14

I think the most beautiful website which I ever seen is stock photography. I do really love the beauty of nature how it captures everyone's imagination how beautiful our world is that we should nurture and taken cared off

liah33

ForumCoin: 79

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Nov 2017, 06:42

I have seen lots of beautiful sites especially PTC sites but I can't mention names now.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 62

Postby tusziget » 12 Nov 2017, 06:58

germainebull wrote:I daresay a beautiful site is one that is not plastered with multiple ads and that loads easily.

Yes,you are right.Too many ads can be bothering to the site visitors.

tusziget

Postby Angie10 » 12 Nov 2017, 10:52

tusziget wrote:
germainebull wrote:I daresay a beautiful site is one that is not plastered with multiple ads and that loads easily.

Yes,you are right.Too many ads can be bothering to the site visitors.

I'd like to add that I much prefer a clean site with very 'clean lines' and a good colour scheme. In other words, I like the minimalist look that's devoid of clutter. Ease of navigation while not strictly a visual aspect, is another huge plus for me. If there's anything I hate, it's the frustration of being unable to find anything on a site. For instance, as popular as Redditt is, it took me ages to get my head around it because it's so cluttered and IMHO crowded. So aesthetically, it's not for me.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,925

Postby Yugocean » 19 Nov 2017, 10:56

Attractive templates and pictures make a site beautiful. Normally all such sites have to change these time by time.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 894

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2017, 10:57

Yes,nice pics can add up a plus quality to the website.

tusziget

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News