ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Get Google Ad Sense account in Max 4 Hours

Postby Chameli » 28 Mar 2017, 03:12

I always though, youtube adsense account and adsense account created by third party website cannot be used with other website. This looks easier.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 70

Postby skysnap » 28 Mar 2017, 07:27

Chameli wrote:I always though, youtube adsense account and adsense account created by third party website cannot be used with other website. This looks easier.

There are only two ways to get the account - one through site or youtube. Another through hosted adsense. So these two are the options.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,486

Postby jahanzebali » 07 May 2017, 15:19

We all know that how to get Adsense account approved for Youtube. Everyone is curious to know about getting approve for blog or website. I myself having problem with Adsense account approval for Blogger blog. I have high quality and unique content in it but still unable to get done with it. So if you have any suggestion about it then please let us know.

jahanzebali

ForumCoin: 17

Postby dominique » 07 May 2017, 16:45

Adsense is the biggest ad network. It is a dream of every online publisher and marketer to use adsense. However, adsense is very tough guy. It is really hard to get approval, even if you get approved your account is always vulnerable because adsense had zero tolerance policy.

dominique

ForumCoin: 113

Postby remnant » 16 May 2017, 14:52

This is quite informative and interesting. What he you have a You tube account but you have not been active there?

remnant

ForumCoin: 7

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 May 2017, 16:17

* * Yeah! What @oldbuddy said. Y'all folks listen to him. He knows what he's talking about. Been working furiously on my blogs (which have Ad Sense) and at blogging communities and discussion forums (where I can earn a few pennies). Some of the online writing sites that I signed up for have a revenue-share plan, so if you have a Google Ad Sense account, you can split the advertising revenues with the site owners. I know I could have done the playlist thing on YouTube a long time ago and I keep saying that I'm gonna, but I never get around to it. Plus ... my husband won't let me get near his CD collection. There are a few albums I want to upload but he guards them like they are as valuable as the gold in Fort Knox! I tell him I can spin them into more gold but he won't listen.
:D

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 91

Postby augusta » 14 Nov 2017, 16:01

This was a very valuable tutorial especially for those that has been finding it very difficult to get AdSense on their site.I think this method would do the magic.

augusta

ForumCoin: 390

Postby Chameli » 19 Nov 2017, 23:47

You can of course create Adsense easily through Youtube, howeve,r you can use this account only with google sites. For your self hosted blog, you are not allowed to use this code.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 70

Postby tusziget » 20 Nov 2017, 06:12

I think,it might be a good tip,for those who want to get a Google Adsense account faster.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News