ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Do you delete cookies?

Postby remnant » 20 Nov 2016, 09:19

Some websites do not mention their cookie policy and one soon realizes that cookies are being downloaded into their devices. I made a mistake some time ago and deleted them only to find that many websites I had signed up with required me to furnish my password due to this action.

remnant

ForumCoin: 7

Re: Do you delete cookies?

Postby Jantyj » 20 Nov 2016, 10:02

I have never deleted any cookies. However once a month I clear all my history. I do need to put in my passwrod again if I visit websites, but this is no hardship.

Jantyj

ForumCoin: 299

Postby sprite1950 » 20 Nov 2016, 10:15

As Jantyj I clear my browsing history but not cookies and just put in my passwords again after I have done it.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 27

Postby Canaria » 20 Nov 2016, 11:39

I do clear them, along with browsing history and caches, with ccleaner software.. about once a week.

Canaria

ForumCoin: 3

Postby chikitta » 20 Nov 2016, 13:50

No i have never deleted cookies but I do delete my history once in a while.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Postby moondebi » 20 Nov 2016, 14:43

It's rare that I do. The laptop I work with is only used for doing my online activities. As there're no confidential information stored over there, I'm little inert to do the task. However, it is good to clean up the system once in a while to keep the speed intact.

moondebi

ForumCoin: 125

Postby shamzblueworld » 22 Nov 2016, 03:21

remnant wrote:Some websites do not mention their cookie policy and one soon realizes that cookies are being downloaded into their devices. I made a mistake some time ago and deleted them only to find that many websites I had signed up with required me to furnish my password due to this action.

Yes of course, that was to happen when you deleted the candies(O its cookies)
I don't delete unless I'm having trouble with my browser or its lagging.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 274

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 22 Nov 2016, 09:14

Sometimes I am having problem in searching the Internet so I am deleting my mobile browser cookies because it's making slow my browser so it is a solution I think so I am deleting my cookies

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Decentlady » 22 Nov 2016, 12:31

I had to delete cookies recently and faced the same password problem. Forgetful as I am, it was a difficult situation for me.

I don't usually delete cookies.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 357

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 22 Nov 2016, 16:59

I clear history, cache and cookies. I remembet when I was supporting a telecom campaign, we joke about instructing users to clear history, cache, cookies and cream.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 303

Postby haripriyavkl » 22 Nov 2016, 17:01

Mostly I won't delete cookies often but sometimes I do.

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby CyberFreak » 22 Nov 2016, 19:50

I clear my cookies from time to time although I do block third party cookies aswell as some methods to block tracking cookies. The inconvenience of logging in on sites is pretty minor as I have my passwords saved with LastPass.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 59,922

Postby oldbuddy » 23 Nov 2016, 22:42

I clear cookies, cache and everything else several times a day, but like @CyberFreak I use LastPass so I never need to input them again. Some of the sites I use get bogged down easily if they are not cleaned often.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,239

Postby philo » 24 Nov 2016, 03:37

I do delete cookies ,cache frequently ,otherwise I feel my browser slow.I don't mind about sign in inconvenience :)

philo

ForumCoin: 103

Postby FuZyOn » 25 Nov 2016, 06:43

I do it once every week since there's so much useless residue. It's not that my computer gets slow but my memory starts to clog up due to all the data.

FuZyOn

ForumCoin: 8

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News