ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Blackhat SEO

Postby remnant » 10 Nov 2016, 15:25

Black hat SEO involves techniques geared towards geared towards high ranking of a website in Google search engines. These include using domain names which closely resemble those of successful websites. Would you give some examples of the same of this unethical techniques? I bet I cannot employ these methods. Would you?

remnant

ForumCoin: 7

Re: Blackhat SEO

Postby thisnthat » 11 Nov 2016, 16:00

I don't think it's a good idea. First of all, I'd feel guilty using shady tactics. You might also end up being penalized. I just don't think it's worth it.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby Angie10 » 11 Nov 2016, 16:05

Like thisnthat says, I don't feel this is something I'd want to get involved with. I can't say I understand it 100%, but the little that I do puts me right off. I mean, they don't even hide the fact that what they're doing is a little shady! I'd say step away right away :)

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,925

Postby niche » 13 Nov 2016, 03:57

Google is an extremely unethical company, especially in India, involved in identity theft frauds on their competitors in India, bribing indian security agencies steal the savings of their competitor without a court order. It is not worth spending time and money bothering about what google says, it is a business and their officials will say what is convenient to increase profit

niche
Banned

ForumCoin: 957

Postby germainebull » 10 Dec 2016, 08:22

niche wrote:Google is an extremely unethical company, especially in India, involved in identity theft frauds on their competitors in India, bribing indian security agencies steal the savings of their competitor without a court order. It is not worth spending time and money bothering about what google says, it is a business and their officials will say what is convenient to increase profit

You are fully entitled to your opinions.
I however think that, considering that you are referring to Google, you need to authenticate your claims. It is not safe or ethical to speak ill of a giant like Google without corroborating your assertions.

germainebull

Referrals: 32
ForumCoin: 205

Postby Angie10 » 10 Dec 2016, 08:57

niche wrote:Google is an extremely unethical company, especially in India, involved in identity theft frauds on their competitors in India, bribing indian security agencies steal the savings of their competitor without a court order. It is not worth spending time and money bothering about what google says, it is a business and their officials will say what is convenient to increase profit

Wow, really?! That are very damning accusations and quite frankly, I don't know how a huge company like Google could do that! How sure are you of these assertions?

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,925

Postby germainebull » 15 Dec 2016, 14:26

If you need to venture into this 'black' world, be careful. You may serve as unsuspecting prey to the admin of such sites.

germainebull

Referrals: 32
ForumCoin: 205

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 May 2017, 22:58

remnant wrote:Black hat SEO involves techniques geared towards geared towards high ranking of a website in Google search engines. These include using domain names which closely resemble those of successful websites. Would you give some examples of the same of this unethical techniques? I bet I cannot employ these methods. Would you?

* * Have hear this term used. It is not a good thing.

Quote: "Black hat SEO may also be referred to as unethical SEO or spamdexing, as spamdexing is a frequently used black hat SEO practice."

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/B/Black_Hat_SEO.html

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 91

Postby augusta » 09 Nov 2017, 10:11

Blackhat SEO is a deceitful way of getting Google to rank one site higher on search engine .I believe Google have come to realise this and it clamping down now on those sites.

augusta

ForumCoin: 390

Postby chekdn » 10 Nov 2017, 09:34

From the little i understand concerning blackhat SEO, it is not healthy for a site in a long run, since it is against google rules.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 164

Postby Yugocean » 19 Nov 2017, 10:46

Use white hat marketing, it is better and allowed. Blackhat will only block your site in adsense and search engine.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 895

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2017, 11:02

This type of methods are so safe to use,if you are not very familiar with it.I don't recommend it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby chekdn » 19 Nov 2017, 11:42

tusziget wrote:This type of methods are so safe to use,if you are not very familiar with it.I don't recommend it.

Do you say the methods are safe? I thought the methods are unsafe as it can affect your site directly when penalized.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 164

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2017, 13:24

Sorry,I wanted to write,that are NOT SAFE to use.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby Yugocean » 20 Nov 2017, 10:42

Using BH is worth to get your site bnned by google, forget the Adsense, even Google search engine will not show any result about it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 895

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News