ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby skysnap » 25 Oct 2016, 18:56

I reading craiglist for online jobs. And I usually post them here in the threads. So that helps me or others if they are interested. But that being said not a lot of site lately as an option. I realized have to diversify with other skills.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 594

Postby remnant » 30 Oct 2016, 09:57

I have recently found a new site by the name Proboards.com which states that its a professional forum posting site which you get in by doing a test involving 10 posts before you get in. You are restricted to 5 posts per day. I have not posted there yet and require more time to navigate the site.

remnant

ForumCoin: 4

Postby adssolsn » 01 Nov 2016, 18:04

you should try the forum wheel, its a paid to post site. they pay 0.05-0.15$ per forum post.

This Blog Made $450 Last Month: This Is How We Did It
https://www.josephen.com/wp/blog/2017/0 ... ts-review/
adssolsn

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 170

Postby taqua » 12 Nov 2016, 16:39

The most recent earning sites i found are forumcoin, bitlanders and mylot.

taqua

ForumCoin: 30

Postby theMARKER » 13 Nov 2016, 04:02

the following paid me already

Rabadaba
myLot
Spare5
Humanatic
Clixsense

Blogging paid me few years back but im not writing anymore.

theMARKER

ForumCoin: 55

Postby Canaria » 13 Nov 2016, 11:15

Inbox Dollars, Cash Crate, and SwagBucks gives some earning, but consider it as beer money instead since the income is far from your average. But, if you are interested in writing (which I assume to be one of the few reason you resides in ForumCoin), then might as well gives transcribing a try.

Canaria

ForumCoin: 3

Postby thisnthat » 14 Nov 2016, 18:04

remnant wrote:I have recently found a new site by the name Proboards.com which states that its a professional forum posting site which you get in by doing a test involving 10 posts before you get in. You are restricted to 5 posts per day. I have not posted there yet and require more time to navigate the site.

Is it new or restricted to certain areas? I haven't heard about this one, so thanks for sharing. I could use another paid to post site. How much does it pay? I don't see anything on the site about being paid to post. Do you have a link, please?

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 210

Postby Canaria » 15 Nov 2016, 01:00

Well, if you included foreign exchange method, then there's XM.com. Plus, you don't have to deposit a penny and by registering, they're welcoming you with free 30 us dollars. Secondly, a fairly new transcribing site, namely Quicktate.com.

Canaria

ForumCoin: 3

Postby oldbuddy » 15 Nov 2016, 02:16

I am happy enough with Clixsense that I am not looking for anything new with higher risk.

IT REALLY IS THIS SIMPLE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE!
Earn A Little Cash, then SHARE HOW YOU DO IT and Stay Active!
Watch The Video On This Page!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 191

Postby germainebull » 05 Dec 2016, 13:40

Decentlady wrote:Humanities

I guess you mean 'Humanatics' here. Yes, this site has been touted to be decent earner to those of us who don't mind occasional fines and fairly tasking work.

germainebull

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 8

Postby peachpurple » 07 Jan 2017, 10:27

I am still at Hubpages, Literacybase, Forumcoin and now trying my hands on Niume

peachpurple

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 368

Postby niche » 08 Jan 2017, 04:06

Canaria wrote:Well, if you included foreign exchange method, then there's XM.com. Plus, you don't have to deposit a penny and by registering, they're welcoming you with free 30 us dollars. Secondly, a fairly new transcribing site, namely Quicktate.com.

Can you provide more details of how you are making money with XM.com, do you get paid for promoting the website

niche
Banned

ForumCoin: 957

Postby germainebull » 08 Jan 2017, 08:16

niche wrote:
Canaria wrote:Well, if you included foreign exchange method, then there's XM.com. Plus, you don't have to deposit a penny and by registering, they're welcoming you with free 30 us dollars. Secondly, a fairly new transcribing site, namely Quicktate.com.

Can you provide more details of how you are making money with XM.com, do you get paid for promoting the website

I'm also not sure how XM.com works. I howevee have come across this site severally.

The fact that it has Usain Bolt as an official sponsor suggests that it can be trusted.

germainebull

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 8

Postby sprite1950 » 08 Jan 2017, 08:24

remnant wrote:I have recently found a new site by the name Proboards.com which states that its a professional forum posting site which you get in by doing a test involving 10 posts before you get in. You are restricted to 5 posts per day. I have not posted there yet and require more time to navigate the site.

I am going to look into this but I haven't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing .. even if it doesn't work out it's good to know about it.

sprite1950

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,147

Postby Collinberg » 08 Jan 2017, 12:31

Since I discovered forumcoin on 26/12/2016,I have never really searched for any other earning sites because am content with the little extra income I get from here,I have searched for months and didn't find any other site that pays as much to international users who doesn't want to freelance.

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 255

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News