ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby moondebi » 21 Oct 2016, 07:08

I'm always looking out for new earning opportunities. Given the low wage of online platform, it has become pretty difficult for me to reach the monthly target. Being an international user, the sites to work for are limited. The last site I joined is Prolific where the invitations are painfully limited. :crazy:
What is your opinion? Have you found any new site, off late, to work for?

moondebi

ForumCoin: 44

Re: Off late Have You Found Any Earning Site?

Postby Decentlady » 21 Oct 2016, 07:50

Have you joined valued opinion survey, are you on Grabpoints, TFW or Toluna? How about Clixsense, Humanities and some tutoring sites?

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 326

Postby skysnap » 21 Oct 2016, 07:53

Unfortunatley no. I am stuck with tinycents, niume, mylot, and hubpages. And for now there is no option as of yet.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,436

Postby IcyFirefly » 21 Oct 2016, 10:53

It is getting harder to earn online, not just for your country or wherever you live, but for the world as a whole.

There are so many people who always thinking about how to beat the system, how to cheat and get more views, signing up with 2-3 accounts when it said clearly that only one allowed per household. Or one that runs amok on a site dropping a few words in every topic as fast as they can to earn the points.

You have those to thanks to! Even in the US, the opportunities are getting tighter too.

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 52

Postby moondebi » 21 Oct 2016, 13:12

Decentlady wrote:Have you joined valued opinion survey, are you on Grabpoints, TFW or Toluna? How about Clixsense, Humanities and some tutoring sites?

I'm not into survey sites and Grabpoint, but I'm there in Humanitics and TFW. Both of these sites have become harder and harder to earn from.

moondebi

Postby nela13 » 21 Oct 2016, 16:32

The latest site I have joined is Rabadaba, if you like take some pictures I have some free time to spend there, it could be a good source of income. Some users there get more than $20 per month, unfortunally that is not my case but I working on it :D

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,594

Postby raaman » 21 Oct 2016, 16:40

The problem is whoever starts a new revenue sharing site, they don't have any seriousness in it. Besides paying peanuts for our contributions( of course, all revenue sharing sites are like that only) they vanish in thin air with the same speed with which they appeared.

raaman

ForumCoin: 650

Postby shamzblueworld » 22 Oct 2016, 04:06

nela13 wrote:The latest site I have joined is Rabadaba, if you like take some pictures I have some free time to spend there, it could be a good source of income. Some users there get more than $20 per month, unfortunally that is not my case but I working on it :D

What is this about? How does it work? Can you explain a bit on that.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 283

Postby sprite1950 » 22 Oct 2016, 07:30

shamzblueworld wrote:
nela13 wrote:The latest site I have joined is Rabadaba, if you like take some pictures I have some free time to spend there, it could be a good source of income. Some users there get more than $20 per month, unfortunally that is not my case but I working on it :D

I belong to Rabadaba but it is slow earning. It's a photo sharing site and I believe it is international. You put up photos (they must be original content) and not something you have plucked off the internet. Other people will like and share them (a share is knows as a redab) and also follow you. I think you need 100,000 rabs to cash out but for me it is taking too long to earn. You need to constantly put up new content to earn consistently.

Nela could probably tell you more as she has been there longer than me.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 2,584

Postby Gina145 » 22 Oct 2016, 11:39

The most recent site I joined is ForumCoin. I really enjoy being here, but it's not a big earner so I'm really here more to learn and interact. Of the sites I've joined this year, the only one at which I'm really earning anything worthy of mention is Prolific Academic.

The High Cost of Earning Money Online

Postloop is back. Get paid to post in forum discussions.

How NOT to Grow Rich Online
Prolific Academic - read my updated review or sign up here.
Gina145

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 221

Postby nela13 » 22 Oct 2016, 11:51

shamzblueworld wrote:

It is an App but you can also work through their website (which I found faster than the App), there you can share your photos and earn some money. What you earn there depends of the time you spend there, you basically earn with the upvotes that you do and receive on your photos.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,594

Postby suny » 25 Oct 2016, 14:28

I am always on the lookout for the new earning opportunities online and I must accept that FC is a big help in that. I have found an Indian writing site recently where I have registered but yet to post my first article. The rate is better than most others and the site looks reputed.

suny

Referrals: 58
ForumCoin: 47

Postby thisnthat » 25 Oct 2016, 15:09

I see the ad for indeed.com popping up (because I've been checking out that site), so I thought I'd mention it. It's not all online jobs, but there are some of those listed there as well as other work at home jobs. Some are regular jobs, but it might be worth a look.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby Angie10 » 25 Oct 2016, 15:18

The very latest site I joined is GrabPoints, but as we all know, it's no fast earner. I've been looking, even before PostLoop its impending closure, but I have to say I'm coming up empty.

There doesn't seem to be much out there at the minute. I've observed that most of the opportunities that are trending right now are app based, which isn't something I'm keen on. So really, I'm down to 2 good sites; Fiverr and ForumCoin.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,925

Postby moondebi » 25 Oct 2016, 16:44

Angie10 wrote:The very latest site I joined is GrabPoints, but as we all know, it's no fast earner. I've been looking, even before PostLoop its impending closure, but I have to say I'm coming up empty.

There doesn't seem to be much out there at the minute. I've observed that most of the opportunities that are trending right now are app based, which isn't something I'm keen on. So really, I'm down to 2 good sites; Fiverr and ForumCoin.

Yes, that is a big downside for joining many of the emerging sites. I, too, am not comfortable with app based works. But, I guess, days are coming when I have to embrace the technology to sustain.

moondebi

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News