New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Do you comment?

Postby a_jerobon » 06 Jan 2019, 18:31

I don't comment a lot after reading a post or article. I usually do it when I have learnt something really great from it or if I have seen something that is not right and needs some correction.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Postby Rational Mind » 06 Feb 2019, 17:24

Blog commenting is one of the off page SEO tactics. If you have a blog or website, you should comments on others blog for backlink and traffic.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby kanchan18 » 08 Feb 2019, 14:02

If I feel that I can comment on the article nothing stops me from doing that even if it requires me to login through any of my social or email accounts.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby Rational Mind » 08 Feb 2019, 23:24

As a blog owner, you should make commenting process less complicated. If the people have to register to comment, it will deter most of the users to leave a comment. having facebook comment plugin can ease the work.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Feb 2019, 05:57

I like commenting on most blogs that I read. If I were a blog owner, I wouldn't restrict people to commenting on my blog and I would always reply to the comments I get.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Postby Seasonalvic » 09 Feb 2019, 09:50

Mostly I reply my friend blog.if you say is giving replies to all blogs you will end up wasting a lot of time.too I check relevant blogs

Seasonalvic

ForumCoin: 35

Postby KyushuKris » 09 Feb 2019, 12:00

comment on reddit a lot. kind of addicted to it.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 470

Postby Tendz » 09 Feb 2019, 12:30

Sometimes I do sign up for something that I find really interesting to comment on. But, I don't like waiting for the moderation part after commenting

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,512

Postby MuhammadZ » 11 Feb 2019, 08:45

Yes. Most of the time I prefer to make comments anonymously. However, sometimes the identification through Google puts me off and I end up not commenting at all. They should have an option for anonymous comments.

MuhammadZ

ForumCoin: 44

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Feb 2019, 17:14

MuhammadZ wrote:Yes. Most of the time I prefer to make comments anonymously. However, sometimes the identification through Google puts me off and I end up not commenting at all. They should have an option for anonymous comments.

Why do you fear about having your real name/identity in a comment. When you decide to go online, you agreed to trace your digital foot prints.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby anilmr » 24 Feb 2019, 10:58

Yes, I have felt likewise on some occasions, but if impulse is strong enough for me to leave a comment, then I surely don't mind logging into my Google account to leave a comment, especially if it pertains to a topic I am very much interested in.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby iamdahmmy » 24 Feb 2019, 15:54

I love to comment on blogs especially if I'm paid..the money gingers me..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 398

Postby theresajane » 24 Feb 2019, 16:11

Just like the others, I also love commenting on blogs. I feel like if I do it after reading their worthwhile articles, I am helping them increase their drive in writing.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby augusta » 27 Feb 2019, 12:55

Yes I do this all the time unless I'm busy then I could just run past it if not I will wait for another minute or two to give my opinions or comment my own idea.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby sofs » 27 Feb 2019, 13:39

I have no problem leaving a comments, but the post should draw me to do that. I always read blogs in my niche and use keywords that are related my to posts or links.
I never leave links but when you are commenting from your profile its easier for the blogger to return the favor or even just drop by.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,883

PreviousNext

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology