ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Do you comment?

Postby Decentlady » 17 Jun 2016, 00:01

When I am reading an interesting and useful bit of information online I sometimes feel like leaving a useful comment but many times I get put off if it asks me to login via my Google account in order to leave the comment. Do you ever feel the same?

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 357

Re: Do you comment?

Postby morgoodie » 17 Jun 2016, 02:51

I don't really do a lot of commenting unless I am on forums or on LiteracyBase. I just read the things and do not feel like leaving comments. I do not think that I would have a problem logging into my Google account to do it though. I am sure it could be dangerous but I am not worried about it.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 527

Postby naruto100 » 17 Jun 2016, 03:23

Sometimes I do comment. If I found blog is real and quite popular, I don't even mind in login into my google account for sharing my comment part. Many times I do that.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 309

Postby shamzblueworld » 17 Jun 2016, 04:10

I only do comments when I have something to say, I don't do it for the sake of doing it.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 274

Postby suny » 17 Jun 2016, 05:16

I avoid doing that myself but would you believe that they never cross check your email so you can enter any email ID there and you're good to comment. Maybe it doesn't work everywhere but I have tried it on newspapers etc.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 25

Postby sherryinutah » 17 Jun 2016, 06:58

If it's very inconvenient for me to leave a comment on a blog where I have to register first....

I'll skip it and move on.

sherryinutah

ForumCoin: 354

Postby germainebull » 17 Jun 2016, 09:48

I previously used to read an online newspaper site that would allow me to comment anonymously. After this anonymous commenting feature was removed, I no longer comment.

Reason?: I don't want to waste time creating an account in order to comment.

germainebull

Referrals: 33
ForumCoin: 45

Postby IcyFirefly » 17 Jun 2016, 11:22

Decentlady wrote:When I am reading an interesting and useful bit of information online I sometimes feel like leaving a useful comment but many times I get put off if it asks me to login via my Google account in order to leave the comment. Do you ever feel the same?

I feel the same way! There are many websites or good causes that I would like to give my two cents, but signing up just stops me dead on the track. I don't want to have another account, or being bombarded with junk emails.

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 52

Postby chikitta » 17 Jun 2016, 11:29

I do you because it may take time for the page to log on and I may not have the patience to wait for too long

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Postby Angie10 » 17 Jun 2016, 11:39

Yes, same here! It happens to me often, and when they go on about logging in, I just leave it because I really can't be bothered LOL Don't have that sort of time, all I want is to comment!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 164

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 17 Jun 2016, 14:21

A lot of blogs and websites I comment on don't require signup thankfully. And allow me to leave a link to my blog. Part of my plan to get traffic is to start commenting on more blogs at least 3+ times a week I am hoping. It is not hard to do really just like finding well established blogs.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 62

Postby nela13 » 17 Jun 2016, 14:39

There some blogs that I visit daily and sometimes I leave my comment there, but in some point I do the same, when I need to login through my google account I just leave.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 297

Postby tpicks » 17 Jun 2016, 14:55

Exactly same with me I am turned off when they start requesting my sign in just to leave a comment. I like to easily comment and sometimes prefer to go anonymous. I also don't like after making comment it's not displayed immediately waiting for moderation.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 380

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jun 2016, 06:07

I logon with my Google account, Discus account, WordPresss account or whatever they ask for. If it's a chance to attract attention with an intelligent valuable comment, it opens one more door for me and I LOVE IT.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,043

Postby DreekLass » 18 Jun 2016, 13:54

I will definitely comment if I have opposing information, or questions to ask, or just something additional to add to the article below. Sometimes I am lazy and don't comment, but that is only when the article has not inspired me to.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News