ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Unlimited Posts

Postby Decentlady » 27 Sep 2016, 08:02

I only write beyond 10 if I have anything to contribute excluding the game forum. Sometimes I struggle to finish 10 and sometimes I just don't realise I have surpassed 10 posts long ago. It all depends on the glow of discussion I guess :D

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 326

Postby Angie10 » 27 Sep 2016, 09:54

10 posts doesn't seem like a lot, but I personally can struggle to reach that number. I think it's great that we now get rewarded for making unlimited posts, but I will only ever exceed 10 post if I really have something to say.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,925

Postby tpicks » 29 Sep 2016, 17:11

Let me use this medium to congratulate FC concerning this new development where any number of posts we make a day can now be paid for. As a matter of fact I'm just getting to know this today.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 318

Postby DreekLass » 30 Sep 2016, 09:46

Angie10 wrote:10 posts doesn't seem like a lot, but I personally can struggle to reach that number. I think it's great that we now get rewarded for making unlimited posts, but I will only ever exceed 10 post if I really have something to say.

I agree to a certain extent. I don't struggle to reach 10 posts, but it can be difficult at times, especially if there aren't many responses tot he threads that you have already participated in, and can further contribute to.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Postby ceci » 06 Oct 2016, 17:19

Great to know that there is reward on the 11th posts. However, I won't struggle for it as 10th posts are not easy to reach too sometimes if there is no suitable posts to be commented.

And, I won't try to chase after the a little bit extra but making FC suffers from payment problem. I hope FC will grow healthy and stable.

ceci

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby DreekLass » 09 Oct 2016, 10:45

ceci wrote:Great to know that there is reward on the 11th posts. However, I won't struggle for it as 10th posts are not easy to reach too sometimes if there is no suitable posts to be commented.

And, I won't try to chase after the a little bit extra but making FC suffers from payment problem. I hope FC will grow healthy and stable.

I often pick and choose where I post because each section has different payment amounts. But after my 10 posts are made, I feel much freer to post where I want to.

DreekLass

Postby tpicks » 10 Oct 2016, 16:03

DreekLass wrote:
I often pick and choose where I post because each section has different payment amounts. But after my 10 posts are made, I feel much freer to post where I want to.

You are right I tend to be drawn to post in the higher paying sections. Even at that sometimes its hectic having to complete the first ten posts.

tpicks

Postby bestwriter » 11 Oct 2016, 00:45

myLot has that too but their payment is based on comments or responses to those posts. ForumCoin pays too and it is quite good too even though the payment tapers down after posting the first 10.

Here is a golden opportunity to showcase your writing prowess that guarantees good earnings. Good Luck with your efforts
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/16244
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 1,316

Postby DreekLass » 11 Oct 2016, 13:05

tpicks wrote:
DreekLass wrote:

You are right I tend to be drawn to post in the higher paying sections. Even at that sometimes its hectic having to complete the first ten posts.

Me too. I enjoy some of the things that I learn from the higher paying sections too. I have found many earning sites thanks to those areas of this forum :)

DreekLass

Postby thisnthat » 12 Oct 2016, 15:27

Lexi wrote:I've always found unlimited posts sadly abused. The good thing on FC is that the rate after 10 is slightly lower, so it should encourage people to still post, but not for the sake of it.

I once saw a forum on PL that opened it up to unlimited and an idiot copied and pasted basically a whole other forum section from another site, omitting the odd word here and there. Naturally, all the point went and the owner abandoned PL due to the greedy and unethical behavior of one poster.

Yep, one greedy scammer can ruin it for everyone.

tpicks wrote:It will become boring posting all that on one forum. It won't be thrilling anymore after about five posts

I think the best way to make a large number of posts on one forum is to avoid doing them all at once. If I'm popping back and forth between that one and other sites, it doesn't feel so tedious. I think it's better to do that anyway, since most forum owners don't want you to "dump" a bunch of posts at once.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby DreekLass » 15 Oct 2016, 12:33

I feel like that one person should be banned, and the unlimited post should have remained. But I understand that forums owners would rather not deal with that at all and would rather eliminate the possibilities altogether.

DreekLass

Postby thisnthat » 17 Oct 2016, 18:19

bestwriter wrote:myLot has that too but their payment is based on comments or responses to those posts. ForumCoin pays too and it is quite good too even though the payment tapers down after posting the first 10.

MyLot seems to pay more for interaction than for the actual posts you make. The system isn't clear, but that appears to be the case. You seem to get more pennies for commenting on other people's stuff than you do for coming up with your own topics.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 393

Postby tpicks » 17 Oct 2016, 22:55

bestwriter wrote:myLot has that too but their payment is based on comments or responses to those posts. ForumCoin pays too and it is quite good too even though the payment tapers down after posting the first 10.

I learned the payment at Mylot is quite low, this has been the main reason I didn't sign up there. If they support unlimited posts then that would motivate me to visit the site.

tpicks

Postby augusta » 11 Aug 2017, 11:45

please which site is this generous,would love to be a partaker,hope it not too late

augusta

ForumCoin: 390

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Aug 2017, 14:06

Well I see it as a promo for people who were fortunate to online then. Unlimited will surely crash a forum easily cos the admins might find it difficult to pay their members with large number of points.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 62

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News