ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Unlimited Posts

Postby tusziget » 20 Nov 2017, 05:05

I think,if there the posts are limited,it is good this way too,the forum is more sustainable this way.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 94

Postby junrose123 » 24 Nov 2017, 16:05

It sometimes happen that there are some unlimited post seen in the different forums, I just really don't get the logic on why they let this incident takes place. But I respect their actions and view regarding this issue. It is not a big deal for me.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 523

Postby anorona » 25 Nov 2017, 10:28

Chameli wrote:I access numerous paid to post forums through postloop. Sometimes there are forums that allow unlimited posts. Howeve,r these forums are not always open. They come and go. Furthermore, they have few credits left and immediately go offline (from postloop)

It is true, they run out of credits because when they go online, the members do take advantage to post as much as they can since the forum offers unlimited posting.

anorona

ForumCoin: 574

Postby tusziget » 25 Nov 2017, 15:04

It is good to have unlimited posting opportunity,though it may cause the forum not to be very sustainable.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 94

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News