ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Your best advice for new Bloggers

Postby BernadineGarcia » 23 May 2018, 14:18

first things first, find a niche that you should focus on so that you'll know who your target audience are

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Postby dominique » 25 May 2018, 18:09

Write what you know. Optimize contents for search engines, promote on social media and keep on publishing

dominique

ForumCoin: 277

Postby cinderella » 25 May 2018, 18:32

Be the answer. Many people come online to search for an answer to their questions. When you write, make sure you provide something that could help others resolve their issue, a content that provides valuable information.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,396

Postby dominique » 28 May 2018, 16:44

cinderella wrote:Be the answer. Many people come online to search for an answer to their questions. When you write, make sure you provide something that could help others resolve their issue, a content that provides valuable information.

Providing information in the blog post is very important because visitors lands on your blog seeking for answers.

dominique

Postby peachpurple » 30 May 2018, 10:14

Do a full research on the niche topic you wanted to write before you publish your articles

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 184

Postby raaman » 30 May 2018, 11:23

Never ever dream that you can make a living out of blogging.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,232

Postby Chameli » 01 Jun 2018, 15:43

You can actually make a living from blogging, however, you need a lot of skills. Apart from being the best writer, you also need seo and marketing skills.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 196

Postby augusta » 03 Jun 2018, 05:44

Don't quit too soon because you are yet to make money, it better you work at it for about 6-7,months and see how it goes.blogging is never easy at the begining

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby dominique » 03 Jun 2018, 16:23

If you canno have a your own blog, publish on article site and continue to publish. your reputation will build over the time.

dominique

Postby MaryVerma » 29 Jul 2018, 12:15

Do not try to copy anyone - everybody has his own and unique way to success

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 304

Postby ahmedo24 » 30 Jul 2018, 06:59

First impression or visits to your blog matter a lot, the theme must be in line to your niche, your contents should be original and motivating such that " alone back again " thought will always be in the mind of your visitors

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby dominique » 30 Jul 2018, 23:13

I am not in a position to give advice to bloggers because I myself have not published many. However, I think the most important thing for a blogger is to write regularly.

dominique

Postby augusta » 31 Jul 2018, 03:56

newbie bloggers should have patience, no need running off after a while, it took time for that popular blogger you know to make money so you should do same.stick.around

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby Chameli » 04 Sep 2018, 11:12

ahmedo24 wrote:First impression or visits to your blog matter a lot, the theme must be in line to your niche, your contents should be original and motivating such that " alone back again " thought will always be in the mind of your visitors

You are talking about site design. The design is important, however, I believe site design is second important thing, the first important thing is quality contents that are properly optimized for search engines.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 196

Postby johnywalker » 05 Sep 2018, 11:46

The discussion here is very important for me. I started writing recently and do not have a blog or a website yet.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News