*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Your best advice for new Bloggers

Postby Rational Mind » 25 Jan 2018, 20:51

Publish regularly
Publish high quality unique content
Do seo on your website and content
market on social media
You will have to do these things whether you are a new blogger or an experienced blogger.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Postby BJHB » 26 Jan 2018, 05:31

When it comes about suggestion we always want to say the best way to do the thing. But as a new blogger learning or doing best is not easy. Many advice can make confuse a new blogger who is just planning to start a blog.

So, I will say, just forget what others are doing and what will be result. Only learn how to create the blog first if you don't know and start writing and sharing with friends. This is the best way of blogging. Try to earn from blog but don't give earning so much importance for first.

BJHB

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 52

Postby Rational Mind » 26 Jan 2018, 21:46

@BJHB I agree with you. When you are starting our, you will come across numerous suggestions that might overwhelm you. You should focus on publishing posts and marketing your posts. You will learn everything once you get a hold of it.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby jackchun » 27 Jan 2018, 01:35

what is the best way to market our posts freely ?
Blog and forum commenting, etc.. thx

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Rational Mind » 27 Jan 2018, 23:03

jackchun wrote:what is the best way to market our posts freely ?
Blog and forum commenting, etc.. thx

I think the best way is to create facebook page, twitter and Pinterest account with your blog name. The build followers. In the mean time you also continue promoting your posts on faceboo page, and twitter and Pinterest.
You can also use forum signature.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby ayoubmarka » 27 Jan 2018, 23:17

thisnthat wrote:We have some seasoned bloggers here, so I thought it would be nice to gather their advice in one place. Please share a tip (or however many you want) that would be helpful for new bloggers or those who are considering the idea of starting a blog.

Blogging can earn you good money but for that you need to put the hard yards. I will advice that you join forums like the post loop,Best way to earn is definitely to advertise some products on your blog. For example to put someone's banner to your main page .

ayoubmarka

ForumCoin: 128

Postby jackchun » 28 Jan 2018, 03:51

thx ,i will try building followers first.
And is he advertise some products on your blog means affiliate links on your blog? thx

jackchun

Postby sager » 28 Jan 2018, 17:36

I personally think, if you feel you can write a blog, why not to spend the same amount of time and write a novel?

Sure, you can make a blog, if you wish But if it will be filled with information you are not passionate about writing, I feel it is somewhat futile. Yes, you learn to write and it makes money, but do you need to think about the blog as a long term job. So, if you are going to do it for few years, choose wisely, what your topic will be, or you end up hating it.

sager

ForumCoin: 88

Postby blair » 28 Jan 2018, 17:45

If you suddenly decide to blog because someone told you so, then stop. Blogging is no easy task. You become the brain, the creative, the SEO expert, the promoter and the list never ends. In other words wake up.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby Rational Mind » 28 Jan 2018, 23:14

Here is another advice that can be useful to the bloggers:
If you decide to become a blogger to make money, then you should stop blogging and concentrate on other jobs or business. Blogging will not make you rich. Yes, blogging has made some people very rich, however, that will not happen to everyone.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby zkhr » 29 Jan 2018, 16:12

You can creat a blog for lessons about internet

zkhr

ForumCoin: 21

Postby jackchun » 30 Jan 2018, 03:50

zkhr wrote:You can creat a blog for lessons about internet

to create blog for lessons, for example, maths tutorial notes in my blog ,is it possible to make money ?

jackchun

Postby zkhr » 30 Jan 2018, 08:41

Yes. You must have a blog with nice subject , I'm not work in this domain but you can creat a blog about sports lot of people in the word like's sport

zkhr

ForumCoin: 21

Postby trendjing » 30 Jan 2018, 08:55

The advice I can give is to be sincere in every blog that you write. It is better if you have experienced it and not just read about it and draw your opinion.

trendjing

ForumCoin: 103

Postby augusta » 31 Jan 2018, 03:10

dominique wrote:Publish regularly
Publish high quality unique content
Do seo on your website and content
market on social media
You will have to do these things whether you are a new blogger or an experienced blogger.

Concise enough,one needs to have a very good content and the blog well optimized to be able to start earning well from the blog.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News