ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Can a 100 words article rank on search engines?

Postby googleplus » 25 Aug 2019, 08:55

It's always been how you rank the articles for keywords. I have seen 10 words getting ranked on first page with a video on that page. Don't worry much about the number, Just keep it on keywords, Do on page SEO and create some back link to those article.

googleplus

ForumCoin: 296

Postby Emar » 25 Aug 2019, 12:39

Me I love to writing it is a different and amazing I can express longer than 100 words that writer are bright and intellegent where can I find that article does anyone know?..

Emar

ForumCoin: 152

Postby jackchun » 26 Aug 2019, 00:49

googleplus wrote:It's always been how you rank the articles for keywords. I have seen 10 words getting ranked on first page with a video on that page. Don't worry much about the number, Just keep it on keywords, Do on page SEO and create some back link to those article.

what is on page seo and how to set keywords ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 838

Postby Joseph83 » 29 Aug 2019, 16:11

One hundred words article ? Can it actually be called an article ? Well I doubt the chance of been ranked high in google search .

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 470

Postby jackchun » 08 Sep 2019, 06:48

my website has 1000 more words and built a long time ,but using a ranking test in Google, my ranking is zero, what's the matter ?

jackchun

Postby augusta » 10 Sep 2019, 11:07

It might depending on the keywords but normally this word count is just too short for any quality post that will offer helpful and valuable content.

augusta

ForumCoin: 345

Postby Paigegirl » 05 Oct 2019, 05:18

I don't think your article will rank. Search engines , especially Google the king of them all, love content and you stand to rank better when your content is not just longer, but also optimized.

I would concentrate on producing two 1000-word optimized content instead, that way you can fit in your introduction, body and closing.

Paigegirl

ForumCoin: 78

Postby cinderella » 06 Oct 2019, 08:42

I usually write long and detailed articles, around one thousand words or more. With the competition nowadays, it would be difficult to rank with an article with few words.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 863

Postby jackchun » 07 Oct 2019, 18:04

if i try out writing many pages and all are around 300 words, and i use ads monetization, how can i benefit from this way? and all pages are of same domain (abc.com/xxx , abc.com/yyy etc) do i need to create new ads fo every pages? thx

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Oct 2019, 20:27

I don't know about articles, but my video less than 3 minutes long ranked #1 on Google for Traffic Exchange Tip and has been there since May of 2018.

I know you probably already use Forum Coin
But did you know you can earn 25 Forum Coin
for every active member you find by using this banner?
CLICK THE BANNER TO SEE MY SIMPLIFIED PAGE
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 972

Postby Ourella » 10 Oct 2019, 17:43

I have heard 250-320 words is the best size for Google. But I may be mistaken.
When I asked my friend from Germany, what kind of articles she used for her site, she always told me that she used 250-320 words articles. She is always into some seo and marketing, you know. I believe, the idea of that size of articles a little bit better than 100-words articles.

Ourella

ForumCoin: 95

Postby jackchun » 06 Nov 2019, 05:46

if I have some words , titles, short descriptions and then with some banners and ads, is it considered articles ? how this can be ranked in search engine ?

jackchun

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Nov 2019, 19:31

If the site where you publish your content ranks well in the search engines then your short posts will rank in the search engines. Lots of people publish short posts at Virily. Virily quickly indexes its content. Your posts will show up in the search engine results because of that.

Last edited by cmoneyspinner on 08 Nov 2019, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 271

Postby ckoch » 07 Nov 2019, 03:13

its a great idea but I can tell you honestly that your minimum Is 300 and to be honest that is a very short article. I have submitted articles for years and that's pretty much the agreement on that one. but I might join you. It really is a great idea

ckoch

ForumCoin: 63

Postby cmoneyspinner » 08 Nov 2019, 20:47

cmoneyspinner wrote:If the site where you publish your content ranks well in the search engines then your short posts will rank in the search engines. Lots of people publish short posts at Virily. Virily quickly indexes its content. Your posts will show up in the search engine results because of that.

I am going to further clarify my comments because I did a spot check. I publish short posts at Virily. Virily indexes its content so that it can be found by the search engines. I created a post series called "irresistible fun food". I Googled that phrase and my posts popped out in the search results. If you share your content via Pinterest or Twitter you will create "social signals". The search engine finds content shared via social media. So the answer is YES! If you write 100 word posts they can be found via an organic search and they can rank.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 271

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News