ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Brave browser

Postby jackchun » 26 Jun 2019, 03:38

therefore I don't join brave browser, the payment method is not good and the brave browser are not acceptable by many online earning sites to use
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 6,449
Reputation: 135
ForumCoin: 282

Re: Brave browser

Postby fergus1234 » 26 Jun 2019, 15:48

Demonetized Youtubers did well with Brave Browser because they managed to get referrals easier.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 13,151
Reputation: 1213
ForumCoin: 368

Re: Brave browser

Postby jackchun » 27 Jun 2019, 06:47

fergus1234 wrote:Demonetized Youtubers did well with Brave Browser because they managed to get referrals easier.


thx, can you explain more about this?
And if I don't require to install brave browser, I will join its referral program
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 6,449
Reputation: 135
ForumCoin: 282

Re: Brave browser

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Sep 2019, 21:49

jackchun wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Demonetized Youtubers did well with Brave Browser because they managed to get referrals easier.


thx, can you explain more about this?
And if I don't require to install brave browser, I will join its referral program


You will basically invite people to download brave under your referral link. Youtubers have the advantage of fame.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 13,151
Reputation: 1213
ForumCoin: 368

Re: Brave browser

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Sep 2019, 23:39

How much do people make with brave? It sounds similar to Bituber Browser.
A lot of more free and open sites and browsers and coming out. Google does not dominate everything now.
even new more free search engines that do not censor content are coming out.
  • 0

Get paid to play video games from home ! I earned over 1000 dollars. Pays worldwide! find out how in the video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 3,358
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 268
ForumCoin: 184

Re: Brave browser

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Sep 2019, 00:34

MysticMoons wrote:How much do people make with brave? It sounds similar to Bituber Browser.
A lot of more free and open sites and browsers and coming out. Google does not dominate everything now.
even new more free search engines that do not censor content are coming out.


Nope its more like a Pyramid scheme minus the money deposit. You will only earn from referrals who will download it.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 13,151
Reputation: 1213
ForumCoin: 368

Re: Brave browser

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Sep 2019, 18:27

Oh only refs? with BItuber browser and social media site
you earn just for using it. But if you get people to join you make even more.
I am earning from donations on there even though it is not a lot of money right now.
But it is growing more than what facebook was paying me. Plus facebook
wants you to have 10 000 follows just to start getting paid.
  • 0

Get paid to play video games from home ! I earned over 1000 dollars. Pays worldwide! find out how in the video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 3,358
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 268
ForumCoin: 184

Re: Brave browser

Postby mrki444 » 12 Sep 2019, 17:21

fergus1234 wrote:Nope its more like a Pyramid scheme minus the money deposit. You will only earn from referrals who will download it.


So we can't earn any type of coins or Money only with browsing? I was thinking put Youtube on auto play and run it.
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 13,194
Reputation: 366
ForumCoin: 179

Re: Brave browser

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Sep 2019, 19:55

mrki444 wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Nope its more like a Pyramid scheme minus the money deposit. You will only earn from referrals who will download it.


So we can't earn any type of coins or Money only with browsing? I was thinking put Youtube on auto play and run it.


You earn 5 dollars from every single person who will download with your referral link.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 13,151
Reputation: 1213
ForumCoin: 368

Re: Brave browser

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Sep 2019, 20:04

5 dollars per person is not bad. Lol I might try to promote it.
  • 0

Get paid to play video games from home ! I earned over 1000 dollars. Pays worldwide! find out how in the video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 3,358
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 268
ForumCoin: 184

Re: Brave browser

Postby Love_to_sleep » 13 Sep 2019, 11:05

mrki444 wrote:Looks like good browser especially for those who works with cryptocurrencie. Best way you will know if you install it and try it by yourself.


Yes. Using it since many days. But, not able to figure out one thing. What method does BAT token uses and how to convert it to other cryptocurrency example Bitcoin? Alternatively, are there any websites where BAT could be exchanged for shopping of goods / services.
  • 0

User avatar
Love_to_sleep
 
Posts: 78
Reputation: 27
ForumCoin: 114

Re: Brave browser

Postby mrki444 » 13 Sep 2019, 16:00

Love_to_sleep wrote:What method does BAT token uses and how to convert it to other cryptocurrency example Bitcoin?


I don't know to. Maybe they want people trade mutually with BAT tokens.
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 13,194
Reputation: 366
ForumCoin: 179

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'