ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Can a 100 words article rank on search engines?

Postby googleplus » 25 Aug 2019, 08:55

It's always been how you rank the articles for keywords. I have seen 10 words getting ranked on first page with a video on that page. Don't worry much about the number, Just keep it on keywords, Do on page SEO and create some back link to those article.

googleplus

ForumCoin: 296

Postby Emar » 25 Aug 2019, 12:39

Me I love to writing it is a different and amazing I can express longer than 100 words that writer are bright and intellegent where can I find that article does anyone know?..

Emar

ForumCoin: 122

Postby jackchun » 26 Aug 2019, 00:49

googleplus wrote:It's always been how you rank the articles for keywords. I have seen 10 words getting ranked on first page with a video on that page. Don't worry much about the number, Just keep it on keywords, Do on page SEO and create some back link to those article.

what is on page seo and how to set keywords ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 277

Postby Joseph83 » 29 Aug 2019, 16:11

One hundred words article ? Can it actually be called an article ? Well I doubt the chance of been ranked high in google search .

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 265

Postby jackchun » 08 Sep 2019, 06:48

my website has 1000 more words and built a long time ,but using a ranking test in Google, my ranking is zero, what's the matter ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 277

Postby augusta » 10 Sep 2019, 11:07

It might depending on the keywords but normally this word count is just too short for any quality post that will offer helpful and valuable content.

augusta

ForumCoin: 444

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News