New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby Ash » 10 Apr 2019, 11:31

Every month, ThemeForest releases a few of their WordPress themes for free. I'll make sure to post every time a new theme is available for free so that you guys can check it out.

This month, a food blogging theme, magazine theme and a minimal blogging theme is available which you can find out about here - https://adminloop.com/themeforest-month ... pril-2019/
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,863
Reputation: 130
ForumCoin: 317

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby mrki444 » 10 Apr 2019, 12:37

Nice of them with this sharing something for free. These themes have quality and they will find websites for sure.
  • 0

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 10,922
Reputation: 287
ForumCoin: 1,317

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby sofs » 10 Apr 2019, 16:58

Always wonderful to get freebies, just checked out your site and I like the Inka theme very much. Wish my site was up and running now.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 1,750
Reputation: 176
ForumCoin: 2,514

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby Ash » 11 Apr 2019, 11:03

sofs wrote:Always wonderful to get freebies, just checked out your site and I like the Inka theme very much. Wish my site was up and running now.

Yeah, they look great. Even if you don't have a site right now, you should download the files so that you can use it when you do launch a site.
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,863
Reputation: 130
ForumCoin: 317

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby sofs » 13 Apr 2019, 01:48

kingcool52 wrote:
sofs wrote:Always wonderful to get freebies, just checked out your site and I like the Inka theme very much. Wish my site was up and running now.

Yeah, they look great. Even if you don't have a site right now, you should download the files so that you can use it when you do launch a site.

Hmm.. didn't think that would work. Thanks for the tip. I will do just that. Nice site you have there.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 1,750
Reputation: 176
ForumCoin: 2,514

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby Ash » 13 Apr 2019, 11:28

Yeah, it's a good thing to do when you don't have a use for it now. Also remember, they won't provide support or future updates for these themes ;).

Thank you :)
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,863
Reputation: 130
ForumCoin: 317

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby Ash » 01 May 2019, 14:33

Another new month and ThemeForest has made some more WordPress themes free. This month they have a portfolio theme, a blogging theme and a multi-purpose theme for FREE - https://adminloop.com/themeforest-month ... -may-2019/
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,863
Reputation: 130
ForumCoin: 317

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby raaman » 15 May 2019, 17:11

Ash wrote:Every month, ThemeForest releases a few of their WordPress themes for free.

Even though it is offered free, it has got its limitations. I was running a website with wordpress themes and plugins and every time when you wish to have an additional thing or two, they use to tell us to 'UPGRADE"!
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 3,231
Reputation: 297
ForumCoin: 1,935

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby Ash » 15 May 2019, 17:13

raaman wrote:
Ash wrote:Every month, ThemeForest releases a few of their WordPress themes for free.

Even though it is offered free, it has got its limitations. I was running a website with wordpress themes and plugins and every time when you wish to have an additional thing or two, they use to tell us to 'UPGRADE"!

That sounds like a problem that you may have encountered with a specific theme or plugin. What were you trying to do when they told you to upgrade?
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,863
Reputation: 130
ForumCoin: 317

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby raaman » 15 May 2019, 17:23

Ash wrote:What were you trying to do when they told you to upgrade?

I was running a pay per view article writing site and wanted certain facilities like views very next to author's name on articles etc. When I tried to do this on my own, I could not proceed any further. And I was not willing to upgrade also since my site was not generating any income for me.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 3,231
Reputation: 297
ForumCoin: 1,935

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby Ash » 15 May 2019, 19:45

raaman wrote:
Ash wrote:What were you trying to do when they told you to upgrade?

I was running a pay per view article writing site and wanted certain facilities like views very next to author's name on articles etc. When I tried to do this on my own, I could not proceed any further. And I was not willing to upgrade also since my site was not generating any income for me.

Was the feature offered if you upgraded? Were you using a free theme? If it was a free theme then I think it's fair that they ask you to upgrade for certain features as a lot of themes do that. But the free themes offered here are all premium and will not require upgrades
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,863
Reputation: 130
ForumCoin: 317

Re: Free WP Themes (Premium themes)

Postby raaman » 16 May 2019, 12:44

Ash wrote:Was the feature offered if you upgraded? Were you using a free theme?

I do not remember. It was one or two years ago.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 3,231
Reputation: 297
ForumCoin: 1,935


Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'