ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Facebook Vs Twitter...Which Is The Best

Postby Chameli » 30 Nov 2018, 11:18

fergus1234 wrote:I do not want to my aunts or cousins seeing me doing an swimwear selfie. :lol: They will just tease my love handles. I remember trying to market an online earning site on facebook and my relatives reported me because they thought my account was hacked by a spammer. :lol:

I also do not use my facebook to advertise earning site. When it comes to promoting, I promote in a closed group of a page.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 76

Postby kat82 » 01 Dec 2018, 13:33

My country imposed a Tax on social media usage. In order to use either of the social sites, one has to pay a daily tax, weekly tax or even a monthly tax depending on ones interest. In the past, I used to be on Twitter much more than I would on Facebook. But now, Twitter is my choice since I use it to promote amazon. When I pay tax, I have to use it to access it.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby katkat » 03 Dec 2018, 07:05

If I will finally decide that I will go for business then I will choose Twitter. But right n ow, I only need connection for family and friends so I go for facebook.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 342

Postby cinderella » 05 Dec 2018, 03:53

I would prefer Facebook. I can easily build following on this site than on Twitter. I recently created a new Facebook account so that I can avoid relatives and colleagues. Oftentimes instead of being able to help, they may cause problems which might affect us in one way or another.

$$$"EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOINS TO ANOTHER CURRENCY, INSTANTLY!"$$$

Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant with Changer.com. Just (1) select the exchange direction, (2) enter the amount you want to change, (3) click the 'Exchange' button. It's really that simple!

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,436

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Dec 2018, 04:32

Yes I just use twitter now. Facebook used to be good before they started blocking links and promotion etc..
But overall I need to try other sites. I like twitter more. I am bored of facebook lately lol

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 335

Postby dominique » 05 Dec 2018, 23:51

kat82 wrote:My country imposed a Tax on social media usage. In order to use either of the social sites, one has to pay a daily tax, weekly tax or even a monthly tax depending on ones interest. In the past, I used to be on Twitter much more than I would on Facebook. But now, Twitter is my choice since I use it to promote amazon. When I pay tax, I have to use it to access it.

Never heard of social media usage tax. Can you explain more. I mean how do they determine how much tax you should pay. Are they taxing every social media or only those that are popular.

dominique

ForumCoin: 77

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Dec 2018, 11:26

Twitter have Wendy's, Poptarts and God. The three best accounts ever. Facebook have my aunts scolding me for making attempts of sexy selfies. :lol:

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 315

Postby kingcool52 » 06 Dec 2018, 18:23

Facebook has been ruined by the older generation really. Twitter is where all the entertainment is at. I don't even know why I have Facebook installed, I just don't use it at all anymore.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 183

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Dec 2018, 23:07

Twitter is better for social media marketing.
Facebook is better for finding like-minded work-at-home people and for socializing.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 41

Postby kat82 » 07 Dec 2018, 06:23

Phantas wrote:I discover recently the twitter :D i'm tired from facebook,

I am well with Twitter. Am not well with Facebook since it takes much of my bandwidth yet it converts less especially in my affiliate business. That is why I am also using Twitter. Simple, easy and user friendly.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby dominique » 08 Dec 2018, 22:31

My facebook pages are more active that twitter accounts. Therefore, I benefit from facebook than from twitter

dominique

ForumCoin: 77

Postby suny » 08 Dec 2018, 23:01

As far bringing views to my work I am better off with Twitter but when I have to ask a favor from one of my online friends I go to Facebook and message them. It has worked in most cases since my demands are too small and rare ;)

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 47

Postby Allius » 09 Dec 2018, 17:22

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 359

Postby jobless dude » 11 Dec 2018, 09:12

Facebook is best when comes to conversion and business. Twitter is best only for celebrities.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 332

Previous

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology