ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Adhitz ads for website

Postby kat82 » 07 Nov 2018, 15:36

I stumbled across a post where one recommended the use of Adhitz ads to monetize a website. Who knows any detail about Adhitz as in how they work, how to join and the payment mode including the threshold?

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,140

Re: Adhitz ads for website

Postby mrki444 » 07 Nov 2018, 18:27

I'm using Adhitz ads on my movie site. I replaced most of Revenuhits ads with Adhitz.
About Adhitz:
- 2 types of ads- text and images (different sizes)
- just ad code on site, not special approval
- payout 25$

mrki444

ForumCoin: 365

Postby johnywalker » 08 Nov 2018, 04:12

I think Adhitz is mostly used by PTC websites and HYIP websites. It might be legit but it is generally used in low quality websites.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 61

Postby kat82 » 08 Nov 2018, 08:29

mrki444 wrote:I'm using Adhitz ads on my movie site. I replaced most of Revenuhits ads with Adhitz.
About Adhitz:
- 2 types of ads- text and images (different sizes)
- just ad code on site, not special approval
- payout 25$

How much do you earn let me say on a day? Do Adhitz ads pay high like how it works with Ad sense? Is there waiting time to request payout or you request immediately you reach threshold?

kat82

Postby mrki444 » 08 Nov 2018, 10:47

I didn't earn so far anything since traffice is very low. But I remember few years back, I got for one click from Croatia 0.07$ (Tier 3 country).

mrki444

Postby dominique » 08 Nov 2018, 23:32

I have started using Adhitz on my website since a week. My monthly traffic on this website is around 3K. I will be able to say anything about this ad network only after a month.

dominique

ForumCoin: 495

Postby kat82 » 09 Nov 2018, 13:23

mrki444 wrote:I didn't earn so far anything since traffice is very low. But I remember few years back, I got for one click from Croatia 0.07$ (Tier 3 country).

That's sad. If adhitz's Super click is worth $0.07, then there is no reason for me to join. I prefer networks which pay higher like Google.

kat82

Postby mrki444 » 09 Nov 2018, 17:40

Croatia is small, Tier 3 country so we have much smaller rates for everything. We should try to find somebody who know how much is click from Tier 1 countrys worth.

mrki444

Postby kat82 » 10 Nov 2018, 10:39

mrki444 wrote:Croatia is small, Tier 3 country so we have much smaller rates for everything. We should try to find somebody who know how much is click from Tier 1 countrys worth.

I have read similar posts from other sites. Adhitz may not be good as Adsense when it comes to payments. That is likely to be their highest payment per click.

kat82

Postby dominique » 12 Nov 2018, 00:10

I earned 4 cent per click from India. I have been using since a week and I have not even placed the ad on the prime position.

dominique

ForumCoin: 495

Postby cinderella » 12 Nov 2018, 05:04

I haven't tried this Ad network. Perhaps I will concentrate on writing posts for affiliate or referrals. I already tried this with an exchange site and was earning some amount because customers would always use the system and every time they do, I earn a commission.

BE REWARDED FOR YOUR BLOGS AND OPINIONS!

$$$"EARN ONE DOLLAR REWARD UPON SIGNING UP!"$$$

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,302

Postby CyberFreak » 12 Nov 2018, 05:49

I have to use Adhitz for my faucet and it is an ok network but it is far from great. Ad availability is quite bad for one reason or another. I have noticed alot of times where there are no ads being served and just a "Your ad here" message. Might be geo dependant though. Also noticed a few periods of long downtime of many many hours at a time meaning a total loss of revenue for that period. They only pay for clicks and the amount you earn is dependant on where the visitor that clicked is from. If your site attracts alot of low tier countries, clicks earn little. If you run a site that means you can't use major ad networks but can use Adhitz, it probably means that you are also not attracting many top tier countries.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 64,497

Postby kat82 » 13 Nov 2018, 08:40

CyberFreak wrote:I have to use Adhitz for my faucet and it is an ok network but it is far from great. Ad availability is quite bad for one reason or another. I have noticed alot of times where there are no ads being served and just a "Your ad here" message. Might be geo dependant though. Also noticed a few periods of long downtime of many many hours at a time meaning a total loss of revenue for that period. They only pay for clicks and the amount you earn is dependant on where the visitor that clicked is from. If your site attracts alot of low tier countries, clicks earn little. If you run a site that means you can't use major ad networks but can use Adhitz, it probably means that you are also not attracting many top tier countries.

Well explained. The your ad here issue is related to the geo location of where the visitor is coming from. Then I shoudn't even bother since most of my traffic comes to local and which is low tier countries.

kat82

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News