ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Why is it hard to convince members of non paying forums to join paying forums?

Postby anorona » 19 Aug 2018, 18:08

Maybe the enjoyment they get from non paid forums where they are a member is not the same
as on paid forums, or i guess it is out of their interest.

anorona

ForumCoin: 470

Re: Why is it hard to convince members of non paying forums to join paying forums?

Postby augusta » 19 Aug 2018, 18:33

The main reason is strictness. people don't like restrictions or forums with so many rules or regulations because of peanuts, so they prefer where they will be free and opinionated without stress and bans.

augusta

ForumCoin: 182

Postby Vinaya » 19 Aug 2018, 22:35

Paid to post forums are for the people who are trying to make some money with their online activities. Those who are on non-paying forums use forums to lean and share, they do not care about money just like most of us who use facebook and twitter.

Vinaya

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby dominique » 19 Aug 2018, 22:56

Vinaya wrote:Paid to post forums are for the people who are trying to make some money with their online activities. Those who are on non-paying forums use forums to lean and share, they do not care about money just like most of us who use facebook and twitter.

I have also failed to invite people to join paying forums. I have tried promoting my the forum wheel and postloop referral links, however, I have not found anyyone willing to join these paying forums.

dominique

ForumCoin: 250

Postby Chameli » 19 Aug 2018, 23:18

augusta wrote:The main reason is strictness. people don't like restrictions or forums with so many rules or regulations because of peanuts, so they prefer where they will be free and opinionated without stress and bans.

You have a point. Many paying forums are very strick. They ask you good language and grammar.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 207

Postby johnywalker » 20 Aug 2018, 05:08

Those who are in paid to post forum are using forums to making money and those who are on non paying forums are using forums to have fun.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 50

Postby fergus1234 » 20 Aug 2018, 11:57

anorona wrote:Maybe the enjoyment they get from non paid forums where they are a member is not the same

In a way that is not true. As a gamer, it's frustrating to make threads about games here because most people here only wants to talk about money.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 478

Postby johnywalker » 01 Sep 2018, 13:54

fergus1234 wrote:
anorona wrote:Maybe the enjoyment they get from non paid forums where they are a member is not the same

In a way that is not true. As a gamer, it's frustrating to make threads about games here because most people here only wants to talk about money.

You have a point. Non paying forums have a niche, however, paid to post forums are focused on many topics.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 50

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Sep 2018, 14:29

Many forumwheel and postloop forums though failed because the paid members don't offer the value casuals can give.

fergus1234

Postby sprite1950 » 01 Sep 2018, 16:36

FeedMeMore wrote:It's simple, They are not interesting in earning couple of cents online. They are just doing what they love and they are enjoying it. I always try to invite people who are interested in earning online websites, but they refuse to join too. :lol:

I agree, people who do not need the money do not want to waste their time earning a few cents online although it's not the same for everyone. I don't need the money really but i enjoy it. We're all different I guess. :)

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Sep 2018, 12:43

Some of them will not even consider even if you show them multiple genuine payment proofs.

fergus1234

Postby A K Rao » 19 Sep 2018, 15:14

They are the people who have already spend their life time in a profession and now they must got retired and serving either as some professionals in the capacity of emeritus status. For such people few dollars hardly make any difference in their lives and they want to continue is the forums which are interesting them! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 126

Postby fergus1234 » 24 Sep 2018, 01:38

sprite1950 wrote: their life time in a profession and now they must got retired and serving either as some professionals in the capacity of emeritus status. For such people few dollars hardly make any difference in their lives and they want to

Some of them may actually need the money, They just look down on earning online. they dont see it is a real job.

fergus1234

Postby ptrikha21 » 30 Sep 2018, 10:36

Many people think that if something will not pay them substantially or become a part of their livelihood, why do they do it?
And some spend senseless hours on foras like facebook but they still not join paying sites.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 309

Postby kat82 » 08 Oct 2018, 14:55

Everyone has a choice and what he or she believes in. I almost failed to join this site since I wasn't sure if they were indeed legit and paying. People prefer to join well knowing that they wont be paid than joining with a view of earning only to find out that they will never be paid... That is the reason.

kat82

ForumCoin: 935

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News