ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

My favorite forum is dying

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Sep 2018, 01:25

My favorite forum is a gaming forum I joined since I was a little boy. It is my favorite online community where I met lots of friends of the same interest. Well their moderator retired and the moment the moderator retiried, spammers invaded the site.

thousands of spam discussions are flooded that in just a month people are quitting the forum because their discussion will just got buried by these spammers. I want to convince the owner of this forum to make me a moderator because my love for this forum is labor of love. I am not paid because it is a regular forum and this forum is my childhood and I do not want it to be killed by spammers.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 520

Re: My favorite forum is dying

Postby Lushh » 14 Sep 2018, 02:03

That's just messed up. It's a shame to see good things go down the drain like that. You really should initiate contacting the owner and express your concerns and offer your help.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 55

Postby msmoneybags » 14 Sep 2018, 03:41

Thats too bad that it has come to that. Fergus I wish you all the luck in getting the moderator job and weeding out the bad seeds :)

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 510

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Sep 2018, 10:15

I still have no respond from the Admin, If he want the site to survive he needs to get a moderator. I am volunteering already for free but no response yet.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 520

Postby arunima » 14 Sep 2018, 10:37

That must be feeling bad since you like it so much and you with it for so long. I hope admin considers your volunteer help and you can do your best to revive it.

arunima

ForumCoin: 772

Postby johnywalker » 14 Sep 2018, 15:36

It feels really said to see a site being pulled down by spammers. May be the admin will hire you as a moderator.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 63

Postby A K Rao » 15 Sep 2018, 13:14

So sad to know that your gaming forum is getting a slow death because of the spammers. Hope the site people will listen to you and will appint you as their moderator. It is really bad to see that our favorite site is dying! All the best dear friend!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 583

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News