ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet and other technology

My laptop won't continue to Windows, please help.

Postby rievilla » 15 May 2018, 06:46

It has been days that i was not able to use my laptop as i need to load default values and then go to windows and then it goes off. Now it is blinking. I need help for this. My laptop is a part of my daily routine. I hope i can still fix this.

rievilla

ForumCoin: 2

Re: My laptop won't continue to Windows, please help.

Postby mrki444 » 15 May 2018, 07:32

What is blinking? What laptop do you have? What was OS on laptop?

mrki444

ForumCoin: 59

Postby rievilla » 15 May 2018, 07:42

Hello mrki44 i am using windows 7. But my laptop is an old laptop Compaq. But this is the first time that i experience this kind of problem. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope you can share your knowledge on this matter.

rievilla

Postby kingcool52 » 15 May 2018, 11:07

It's a bit difficult to understand exactly what the problem is really. Your best bet would be to take it to a computer repair shop who can tell you what the problem is and how to fix it.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 4

Postby rievilla » 15 May 2018, 11:36

thank you i will do that after doing a little troubleshooting. thanks

rievilla

Postby BernadineGarcia » 15 May 2018, 13:03

Im using windows 7, the hp mini, it still works just fine tho. is your charger working just fine? maybe its blinking because the charger is not working, my cousin used to have that problem and when they went to the service center, the only problem was her charger

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 112

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 May 2018, 20:36

I am of the opinion that you should remove the battery and fix it back then reload it

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,506

Postby peachpurple » 15 May 2018, 22:00

Off the main switch to the wall. Remove the laptop battery. On again. If the laptop doesn't goes in to the windows, type out the message, then we can roughly know what went wrong.

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 404

Postby rievilla » 16 May 2018, 02:24

Thank you everyone i will be following all your advice

--- 16 May 2018, 02:37 ---

BernadineGarcia wrote:Im using windows 7, the hp mini, it still works just fine tho. is your charger working just fine? maybe its blinking because the charger is not working, my cousin used to have that problem and when they went to the service center, the only problem was her charger

I will try to check on the charger as it has been a long time that i was not able to checked on it.

--- 16 May 2018, 02:50 ---

peachpurple wrote:Off the main switch to the wall. Remove the laptop battery. On again. If the laptop doesn't goes in to the windows, type out the message, then we can roughly know what went wrong.

I will try to get the battery as i have been trying it many times but i can't. I don't know if it stuck up. This might be one of the reason .

rievilla

Postby mrki444 » 16 May 2018, 08:37

You still didn't write what part is blinking. Is it on power charge or some others indicators (Caps Lock, hard drive, wirelles..)?

mrki444

Postby rievilla » 16 May 2018, 11:48

mrki444 wrote:You still didn't write what part is blinking. Is it on power charge or some others indicators (Caps Lock, hard drive, wirelles..)?

Sorry, it is the monitor that is blinking. now i don't use. I am trying to do this on my phone.

rievilla

Postby Allius » 16 May 2018, 16:02

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

-- 16 May 2018, 16:07 --

Hi!
Your explanation is very subjective... but you can make some tests and find what's happening.
For example, if your monitor is blinking, that could indicate problems in the monitor. You can test that problem using a external monitor or an LCD.
Connect your laptop to an external monitor and if works fine the problem could be you monitor are dying...

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 44

Postby fistsworn » 16 May 2018, 16:54

It deffinetelly seems a hardware Problem.
Some friend of mine had these, I had to open it. He had the Laptop fell and the Wires that conected the monitor to the Video Card gott a bit janky.
-But you should see a more professional person for these

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 434

Postby mrki444 » 17 May 2018, 07:30

If it's hardver problem and looks that it is, than I can't help anymore. Somebody should look into Computer in real and probably disassemble.

mrki444

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology