ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Better than Facebook?

Postby Kei » 06 Apr 2018, 18:27

darkthorn wrote:I only use Facebook to talk with friends abroad, the private issues with this network concern me, so I do not talk about important stuff in messenger. I also believe that Twitter is as good as Facebook especially for business. Recentely I also find a new network which pays you for using it, I am trying it so I don't know if they pay you or not but I leave the name here to those who would like to take a look at it: Xenzuu.

I've heard about xenzuu. Actually, I even registered but I noticed that it is going to take a while to earn. Plus they have an irregular way of calculating earnings.

Kei

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 50

Postby chekdn » 06 Apr 2018, 23:43

Even though i barely spend time on facebook nowadays, personally, i think see any social network that is better than facebook now. Though i like the fact that mylot pays

chekdn

ForumCoin: 311

Postby dominique » 07 Apr 2018, 16:39

chekdn wrote:Even though i barely spend time on facebook nowadays, personally, i think see any social network that is better than facebook now. Though i like the fact that mylot pays

Facebook does not pay you, you can earn from mylot. However, you can us efacebook to make more money that you actually make on mylot.

dominique

ForumCoin: 204

Postby sprit2017 » 08 Apr 2018, 17:59

I use Facebook because I like it. But better than Facebook I think it's Mylot because we are paid if we write there. I don't know if I can earn money with Facebook.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 507

Postby Chameli » 13 Apr 2018, 17:38

Better than facebook, seriously? If you think about social media better than facebook, then there is no another social media site as good as facebook.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 189

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Apr 2018, 17:07

Facebook is more versatile than other platforms, cos other platforms are more suitable for business but facebook is for both business, chats and other social activities

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 3,059

Postby Angie10 » 14 Apr 2018, 19:21

Facebook for me is in a league of its own, it's inimitable, to be honest. I doubt any other social media website will ever catch up to it, actually. They have tried and continue to try and they all fail miserably. I won't compare Facebook to online earning sites because I never joined it to earn.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,206

Postby augusta » 16 Apr 2018, 13:03

I prefer instagram now it almost like a market with lots of activities going on there and people learning and also making money

augusta

ForumCoin: 408

Postby nela13 » 16 Apr 2018, 13:16

augusta wrote:I prefer instagram now it almost like a market with lots of activities going on there and people learning and also making money

The same here, I first joined Facebook and I still have my account there but I no longer visit it every day, now I prefer Instagram, maybe because I love photography and there I have access to fantastic photos.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,755

Postby suny » 16 Apr 2018, 13:25

I do not go to any social networking sites regularly but use them all for my own benefit. Most social networking sites do not pay you directly but the ones who know their value can earn a lot by using them cleverly. By the way, I do not use any of the social networking sites for staying in contact with friends or family since I do not have any of them on any of them. I like WhatsApp for this particular purpose.

suny

Referrals: 59
ForumCoin: 808

Postby Pradhan » 16 Apr 2018, 14:00

I have no enough knowledge about social media.I only like Facebook.I use it regularly.I have a lot of friends here.I can share any kind of thoughts here.I can use it for personal marketing without any profit.Sometimes I collect direct referrals from here.Anyone can share their own blog post.That is very good for getting traffic. :thumbup:

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 422

Postby dominique » 17 Apr 2018, 15:22

Which social platform is the best or is better than facebook depends on the interest and motive of the users. Pinterest has more women users than any social media sites. Most of the users on Instagram are under 29 years.

dominique

ForumCoin: 204

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News