ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Unlimited Posts

Postby aecel » 06 Mar 2018, 03:24

wood20 wrote:Postloop pays you for unlimited post and i think forumcoin does the same thing

Postloop has a posting limit per day. Forum owners won't pay you if you exceeded their posting limit.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby ramzan00 » 06 Mar 2018, 04:24

Even, if they allow unlimited posts I don't think people can contribute more 15 or more posts. And after 15 or more posts the quality starts to drop. Even in the forumcoin I don't usually complete all 10 posts. And forumcoin also pays for unlimited posts even if the payment is really low after 10 posts they are still paying for unlimited posts.

ramzan00

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 258

Postby augusta » 06 Mar 2018, 05:12

post loop doesn't allow unlimited posting so I don't know how people beat the system,it not possible for me.

augusta

ForumCoin: 234

Postby aecel » 11 Mar 2018, 16:25

augusta wrote:post loop doesn't allow unlimited posting so I don't know how people beat the system,it not possible for me.

Yes, indeed that post loop has a posting limit. You really need to have a high rating to subscribe in many forums. If you have lots of subscriptions more chance of posting per day.

aecel

Postby Angie10 » 11 Mar 2018, 17:26

As far as I know, this varies from forum to forum. When I was with PostLoop forums that allowed unlimited post were very, very rare. Each forum sets its own limit. Some were so rigid with it you only exceeded the limit at your own peril because some would ban you. I don't see the point anyway because they won't pay you for any excess posts.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 2,501

Postby aecel » 12 Mar 2018, 08:03

Angie10 wrote:As far as I know, this varies from forum to forum. When I was with PostLoop forums that allowed unlimited post were very, very rare. Each forum sets its own limit. Some were so rigid with it you only exceeded the limit at your own peril because some would ban you. I don't see the point anyway because they won't pay you for any excess posts.

I do remember a conversation in BMF that she's a user of Postloop and get banned in one of her subscriptions in the forum because she keeps posting excessively even she reached her posting limit in a day and the forum owner didn't like it so she got banned and got a lower rating. We really need to read first their rules before posting anything to avoid having a lower rating and get banned eventually.

aecel

Postby Chameli » 13 Mar 2018, 17:38

aecel wrote:
augusta wrote:post loop doesn't allow unlimited posting so I don't know how people beat the system,it not possible for me.

Yes, indeed that post loop has a posting limit. You really need to have a high rating to subscribe in many forums. If you have lots of subscriptions more chance of posting per day.

I am on postloop since three years and sometimes forums with unlimted posts are available.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 80

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Mar 2018, 06:18

I don't support the idea of unlimited posts cos it leads to posting trash and non helpful posts and may not give the site the necessary ranks

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 5,032

Postby aecel » 14 Mar 2018, 07:38

Chameli wrote:
aecel wrote:

I am on postloop since three years and sometimes forums with unlimted posts are available.

I think it's only applicable to newbie forums I encountered that too the forum owners just want to introduce his site or hype the forums to have good traffic then after that they're gonna set a posting limit per day so their points won't just easily wipe out.

Last edited by aecel on 16 Mar 2018, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.
aecel

Postby kaphokz » 16 Mar 2018, 02:44

I think it should be fixed by the site, because once it is not fixed the site will go down fast because of the users will abuse tye unlimited post

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 201

Postby aecel » 16 Mar 2018, 07:30

kaphokz wrote:I think it should be fixed by the site, because once it is not fixed the site will go down fast because of the users will abuse tye unlimited post

Maybe some forums owners did it on purpose or maybe they forgot to set limits.

aecel

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Mar 2018, 07:40

I don't mind a fixed number of posts because at least you always have plenty to post about when you go back each day. On the ForumWheel I only do one post a day on Starlight Babies and although the earning is slow I don't mind.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby aecel » 19 Mar 2018, 05:29

sprite1950 wrote:I don't mind a fixed number of posts because at least you always have plenty to post about when you go back each day. On the ForumWheel I only do one post a day on Starlight Babies and although the earning is slow I don't mind.

Starlight baby blog is also in Postloop I've tried to subscribe to their forum but it says that my username and email ad didn't match in their forum.

aecel

Postby Chameli » 19 Mar 2018, 22:04

sprite1950 wrote:I don't mind a fixed number of posts because at least you always have plenty to post about when you go back each day. On the ForumWheel I only do one post a day on Starlight Babies and although the earning is slow I don't mind.

On Forum Wheel I used to do Don't pay Full, however, these days ths forum is not available. Currently, I am doing natural cosmetic.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 80

Postby JiLLian » 20 Mar 2018, 20:40

I would love to check this site. Thank you for this information.

JiLLian

ForumCoin: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News