ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Landing the first job on Fiverr

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Feb 2018, 22:48

You are right at dominque,it is best strategy, cos once you give very good works for low pay people tend to notice you faster and you get more clients

ahmedo24

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 315

Postby dominique » 08 Feb 2018, 00:21

Whether you are on Fiverr or any other site, landing the first job is always difficult. However, once you get the first job, the second job will become easier.

dominique

ForumCoin: 117

Postby Yugocean » 13 Feb 2018, 18:35

You have to compete with many others in fiverr, there are established people with popular gigs; however if someone receives first job, then completing it to buyers satisfaction will ring better reputation.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,604

Postby Akramhares » 25 Feb 2018, 13:39

I just started an account to on fiver , but i didn't land a job yet ... It's getting tougher now on fiver .

Akramhares

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Chameli » 25 Feb 2018, 23:03

Akramhares wrote:I just started an account to on fiver , but i didn't land a job yet ... It's getting tougher now on fiver .

The freelance marketplaces were always tougher for a starter. However, if you have skills you will surely succeed.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 106

Postby wood20 » 03 Mar 2018, 13:20

You have to drive traffic to your profile so your page will rank, you can use software's like jinglin to rank your gig

wood20

ForumCoin: 82

Postby chekdn » 08 Mar 2018, 23:42

wood20 wrote:You have to drive traffic to your profile so your page will rank, you can use software's like jinglin to rank your gig
Yea, you are right. It is not good to only rely on fiverr traffic since there are so many sellers on the platform. You also need to advertise your gigs to get traffic, plus you have to be on buyer rest page always.

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby metsrock69 » 08 Mar 2018, 23:45

I looked into this program at one time but did not sign up for it. I did some reading on what they were expecting out of someone to do and I did not think I was nearly qualified enough. Anyone that is a part of this program and are successful, I want to say congrats to all of you for working as hard as you do :D

metsrock69

ForumCoin: 936

Postby jackchun » 09 Mar 2018, 02:21

metsrock69 wrote:I looked into this program at one time but did not sign up for it. I did some reading on what they were expecting out of someone to do and I did not think I was nearly qualified enough. Anyone that is a part of this program and are successful, I want to say congrats to all of you for working as hard as you do :D

in fact, there are many many tasks to choose, some are easy while some are difficult. So you better equipped yourself to earn from easy one

jackchun

ForumCoin: 994

Postby Sam » 09 Mar 2018, 03:31

The best thing you can do is list gigs now. It takes time to build up trust and have a nice sizable number of gig orders. I listed gigs and had people message me about them without doing any promotion. Unfortunately, I was too busy at the time for the jobs proposed but I did complete 1 gig. It took me 10 minutes for $5, which isn't bad. If you list gigs now, your orders will slowly start to roll in. Make sure you have a good sales pitch (look at what the top gigs are doing) and a solid value proposition. Don't undervalue yourself. Make the gig orders worth your time and be prepared to wait for the right buyer.

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 2,986

Postby Chameli » 09 Mar 2018, 22:58

Thank you @sam for your useful and informative post. Listing gigs is the only way to make sales. You need to give a proper title and desctiption. Use keywords on the title and description and then promote the gig on various platforms.

Chameli

Postby jackchun » 13 Mar 2018, 03:50

if my trust score in fiverr is only 3.4 now, how can I build up trust again ? And I exchange fiverr earning to bitcoin ? thx!

jackchun

ForumCoin: 994

Postby tusziget » 13 Mar 2018, 06:26

It is good to have couple of friends on Fiverr,if you would like to make your first sale there.They can order from you gigs,and give you positive reviews,which can help you to get more clients.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 473

Postby Chameli » 15 Mar 2018, 21:29

Promoting your gigs to your friends and asking them to buy it and place a positive review can actually help you get sales and good reviews.

Chameli

Postby kaphokz » 16 Mar 2018, 02:42

I landed my first gig on fiverr, But my gig was creating the website. :/ Is it okay if I charged 5 dollars on creating websites?

kaphokz

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 121

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum